not too much on quee scottish !

she still gives a slay

Vonc2002

Quote from: oph k. williams on July 10, 2021, 03:32:40 AM
these bitches did what needed to be DONE

:gorlonfire:

neosha ATEEEE on that 2nd verse
This is amazing as is that whole album tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Guys I was thinking about this yesterday cause misha made the comment about cherish writing and producing alot of music but the other groups have had more success than them (as if that means they automatically make better music because they had more success with it)
How would yall rank the girl's music? Because I think cherish definitely had better music than alot of the girls

My ranking
1. Total had the best music. But idk if it's just the nostalgia I get from it....... but they shitted musically to me
2. Danity Kane lowkey had the 2nd best music IMO. They killed  :gorlonfire:
3. This was a toss up between 702 and cherish for me but ultimately I had to give it to cherish. I'm probably factoring in the voices too tho tbh. Cherish had better harmonies and was a better VOCAL group
4. 702. Loved meelah and she really carried these girls
5.3lw/Cheetha hoes I actually dont know 1 cheetah slut song. They were corny.  Those 3lw songs tho.....ESPECIALLY on the 2nd album :gorlonfire:
6. Nivea.........I liked her first album and her 2nd had a nice track or 2
7. Blaque a nice track here and there.........I'm good still shits
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

acckkk love a rank mess

hmmm... this is hard. ill go with the gors that had the most songs i bopped to. i'd say for me

1. Blaque ( i REALLY fuck with their mess, even torch and the unreleased mess)
2. Nivea
3. Danity Kane
4. Cherish
5. 702
6. 3LW
7. Total

Vonc2002

ophababes.

vvvvccvcxcccccc

dont get me wrong, quees are more ICONIC than others on the list

but when it comes to who had the MOST mess i bopped to, they just dont have as many for me

Gilgamesh.

Young

Sndbdbdbdbd

I literally just made an Encore playlist with all my fav hits from the Queens

But personally for me it's:

1. Nivea
2. Cherish
3. Total
4. 702
5. Danity Kane
6. 3LW
7. Blaque (I need to get into their album tbh)

Young

ophababes.

cherish were honestly VERY underrated for their vocals

felisha slayed the shit outta these adlibs at the end of killa

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 10, 2021, 12:18:34 PM
Cherish over 702?

They don't even have any classics.
Once again this isnt about hits or CLASSICS. Just generally who made the best music. Where my girls at is cute and a HIT but it isnt some musically superior song

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: oph k. williams on July 10, 2021, 12:23:37 PM
cherish were honestly VERY underrated for their vocals

felisha slayed the shit outta these adlibs at the end of killa

Yea I love their ad libs and bgvs. They shitted to me tbcfh