The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on July 22, 2021, 07:42:43 PM
The only one I cared for was Nivea, so idk if I even want to watch anymore.

Period

Maybe Sharmari

But I'm pissed

RAY7

But I think ppl are gonna return at the end 
Carlos told Coko that the songs are bangers and I think he said Misha did some production?

ophababes.

Quote from: RAY7 on July 22, 2021, 08:54:55 PM
But I think ppl are gonna return at the end
Carlos told Coko that the songs are bangers and I think he said Misha did some production?

:guys: :guys: :guys:

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

I'm catching up. I still have to watch the most recent episode.

Part of my problem with the twins is that they're always calling the songs theirs. Like, no bitch. The songs are OURS.

For that reason alone I'd tell them they can take their lil songs back. I'd just work with the guys and create some shit. It's gonna flop anyway, but I'll be damned if you hold "your songs" over my head. No ma'am.

FRANCE

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 22, 2021, 11:28:09 PM

Part of my problem with the twins is that they're always calling the songs theirs. Like, no bitch. The songs are OURS.

For that reason alone I'd tell them they can take their lil songs back. I'd just work with the guys and create some shit. It's gonna flop anyway, but I'll be damned if you hold "your songs" over my head. No ma'am.

I agree with this. But at the same time, "Do the record!"

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ophmani on July 10, 2021, 03:32:40 AM
these bitches did what needed to be DONE

:gorlonfire:

neosha ATEEEE on that 2nd verse

That's Neosha? She sounds like a better Ciara

bby ddy

The twins are pure hell  :plzstop:

Irish giving Misha make-up tips mid rant had me pissing.

It sucks that Nivea left. I didn't see that one coming AT ALL. I think the bonfire really got to her.

Shamari is Switzerland. Definitely a "floater" like Irish said. She speaks up for no one, not even herself.

PraiseEm Pam gets on my nerves lol. Why did she only come for Kiely but kept it light with the twins?

Kiely and her bucket of fried chicken... and the fact that the girls laughed at her  :kii:

ssw4919

I think Pam knew Kiely is at least somewhat reasonable and will listen.

If she said anything to the twins, even calmly, they would erupt and yell like they always do.  And Pam is sittin on ready for if they try her.  :cmerefag: 

Freemala Harris

The way the twins are eliminating everyone else to release another Cherish album has me screaming

Devious selves

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 23, 2021, 12:52:01 AM
The way the twins are eliminating everyone else to release another Cherish album has me screaming

Devious selves

nmmmmnn

A sabotage mess.  :shook:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 23, 2021, 12:25:07 AM
I think Pam knew Kiely is at least somewhat reasonable and will listen.

If she said anything to the twins, even calmly, they would erupt and yell like they always do.  And Pam is sittin on ready for if they try her.  :cmerefag:

The way Pam would stomp them & their Rapunzel wigs