The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

zccxc kiely really cant win !

first its kiely aint doing nothing, and when she doing stuff its what she think she doing ?!

like when she was teaching misha and irish wheezimg asses the choreo and they trynna argue, but kie and shamari had the mess down. so yall non singing asses might wanna LISTEN  :uhh:

u aint thema boss of meh!

really curious if she gon join. i think those lies faturi told made the net drag ha. that's why she so resistant.

Aalonso.

Quote from: ophmani on July 30, 2021, 08:16:06 AM

first its kiely aint doing nothing, and when she doing stuff its what she think she doing ?!

like when she was teaching misha and irish wheezimg asses the choreo and they trynna argue, but kie and shamari had the mess down. so yall non singing asses might wanna LISTEN  :uhh:

really curious if she gon join. i think those lies faturi told made the net drag ha. that's why she so resistant.

I don't think it's just the chicken and 3LW, she probably had a strong stance on never being in another group, which would make someone ask "then why is she even on the show?" But I think a couple years back when the show was initially pitched, it was understood and agreeable (by the other, different castmates) that she was there to creative direct. Whether or not she was actually qualified for the job is whatever, but we keep talking about "bringing in people" to help them do this and that, I think that was legit her initial give for being on the show, it's just that she got resistance from THIS particular group of girls when the show actually saw the light of day

ophababes.

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 30, 2021, 08:38:56 AM
Quote from: ophmani on July 30, 2021, 08:16:06 AM

I don't think it's just the chicken and 3LW, she probably had a strong stance on never being in another group, which would make someone ask "then why is she even on the show?" But I think a couple years back when the show was initially pitched, it was understood and agreeable (by the other, different castmates) that she was there to creative direct. Whether or not she was actually qualified for the job is whatever, but we keep talking about "bringing in people" to help them do this and that, I think that was legit her initial give for being on the show, it's just that she got resistance from THIS particular group of girls when the show actually saw the light of day

def agree with that too. she literally came in, announced her role as confirmed by carlos king, and they attacked her. i think that 3LW mess is just the initial reason shes never wants to be in a group ever again.

im still on the fence on if i want her to join, and i like kie.

Aalonso.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 30, 2021, 09:54:54 AM
Tbh there's not gonna be a group

yh

I knew it was 90% reality mess and a dash of music when I saw Carlos's name

Young

Shamari seems to be excited about Blueprint and the music that's coming

She wants to tour with the group too

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 30, 2021, 10:22:55 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 30, 2021, 09:54:54 AM
Tbh there's not gonna be a group

yh

I knew it was 90% reality mess and a dash of music when I saw Carlos's name
nnnnnnn

I actually thought it might be different this time

but yeah, it's giving "The White Sisters"

the music was a launchpad for MESS

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on July 30, 2021, 10:23:37 AM
Shamari seems to be excited about Blueprint and the music that's coming

She wants to tour with the group too
I can see them touring together with their original group/individual songs and then doing Encore songs together. Sounds cute

ophababes.

i think shamari and the twins are the ONLY ones that would be down to actually continue blueprint outside of the show... which i dont really think would work unfortunately. cuz the talent is tf THERE.

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Cowgirl

There not a "recording" group but I can def see them as a touring group who happens to make songs together.