Nicki, Doja, Megan, and Cardi all dropping Friday

Started by Plastic., June 08, 2021, 06:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

I'm sorr' but the way Megan's comeback generated zero buzz

https://twitter.com/theestallion/status/1401932518719311874

Not even 10k retweets?  :dead: it always kills me when the new girls say "I'm going on hiatus"  :kii: Like gorl... you kinda have to work. The public have a very short attention span now compared to back in the day.

I was hoping she was gonna come back with a new sound or image. Zero diversity at all.

JCJ 🪐

She wasn't even gone that long. I think that's part of it
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Didn't she break for like 4 weeks? She went into that cryogenic chamber for this?

:disgusted:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Maybe you could go away for longer next time?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 09, 2021, 08:55:13 PM

Not even 10k retweets?  :dead: it always kills me when the new girls say "I'm going on hiatus"  :kii: Like gorl... you kinda have to work. The public have a very short attention span now compared to back in the day.

I was hoping she was gonna come back with a new sound or image. Zero diversity at all.

I was hoping! boy, shutup you're a known hater :plzstop:

Nicki literally recreating photoshoots form her mixtapes days but you're questioning Megan's diversity?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 10, 2021, 07:16:57 AM

Nicki literally recreating photoshoots form her mixtapes days but you're questioning Megan's diversity?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lucid Salvatore

n

Gorl please

Say what you want about Nicki's subject matter, but Quee' will always give you something new each verse. New flow, new punchlines, new metaphors, etc.

Megan Thee Mare is one dimensional af!  :dead: Same tired ass Southern flow, same bars, same lyrical content, etc. I really don't get how y'all use this terrible gorl.

Lucid Salvatore

And "Beam Me Up Scotty" just got re-released so what's the problem with Nicki recreating photoshoots from that era on IG?

:diddraispoot:

Lucid Salvatore

Three different verses with three very different flows. The way Nicki knows how to switch it up>>>>>

Megan and her samey ass flow could never  :ohwow:

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 10, 2021, 07:28:49 AM

Three different verses with three very different flows. The way Nicki knows how to switch it up>>>>>

my fuckin MESSes

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: tyler 🥰 on June 10, 2021, 07:31:47 AM

my fuckin MESSes
igiuiugiuiyu

DopeSoul.

CCVVVVVVVBBVBB

Plastic.

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 10, 2021, 07:32:44 AM
Quote from: tyler 🥰 on June 10, 2021, 07:31:47 AM

my fuckin MESSes
igiuiugiuiyu
ddhhddhddddddh

best selling female rapper of all time