Started by M-Rocka, June 09, 2021, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

but yea looking at their singles on Wiki
Trina is gonna need a lot of her features to compete
All 9 of Eve's singles as the lead up until 07 are memorable hits
thats half the battle already

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on June 16, 2021, 08:36:22 AM
Eve is the better rapper/artist, but when it comes to HITS..... i actually think Trina is gonna win tonight.

Hopefully Trina plays most of her first two albums. Those were her best messes.

Trina gonna make it do what it do

FRANCE

Half of the songs Trina plays tonight I wont recognize them. Maybe she'll put me on? 

And I think Eve is featured on more classic hits too. She might as well play her verses on songs like 1 Thing, Like This, Hot Boyz and Caramel. And soo much more. 

Vonc2002

Really mismatched on every level. Eve is just a bigger STAR and better rapper. Poor Trina
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Eve does have some MASSIVE hits though

Let Me Blow Your mind
:loose2when:

But Trina can kinda GO longer from her hits and features

It'll be a really dope time tonight

I'm ready to Jam OWT :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

FRANCE

I'm still tryna figure what these Trina "hits" are. I've never listened to a Trina or Eve album in full. So its easy for me to just base them on what Verzuz is looking for, which is the hits. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised by Trina tonight. But if we really talking about HITS HITS, Eve got it easily. And that's putting talent and diversity aside. Cause Eve prob wont even play her pop songs like Rich Girl w/ Gwen Stefani (too pop for Verzuz?) - a song that is RIAA certified and was a Billboard Top 10, grammy nominated hit. Eve kinda has a few more of those than Trina. 

Scott.

Trina doesn't have no hits outside of "Here we Go" in terms of the stats. Most of her songs were only big in the south. Eve was the bigger artist. 

Young

Quote from: Scott. on June 16, 2021, 11:51:31 AM
Trina doesn't have no hits outside of "Here we Go" in terms of the stats. Most of her songs were only big in the south. Eve was the bigger artist.

Here We Go
Single Again
Baddest Bitch

Young

Respect is gonna be put on Trina's name tonight

Trina ran through so the City Girls could fly

:stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on June 16, 2021, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: Scott. on June 16, 2021, 11:51:31 AM

Here We Go
Single Again
Baddest Bitch
What about em