Eve VS Trina: Verzuz Battle (June 16th)

Started by M-Rocka, June 09, 2021, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Young on June 16, 2021, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: Scott. on June 16, 2021, 11:51:31 AM
Trina doesn't have no hits outside of "Here we Go" in terms of the stats. Most of her songs were only big in the south. Eve was the bigger artist.

Here We Go
Single Again
Baddest Bitch

The last two were not no big hits at all. Try again. Single Again barely touched the Hot 100 or at all

Vonc2002

The album was preceded by the lead single "Da Baddest Bitch" on December 22, 1999. The single failed to chart on any chart but the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, on which it reached number sixty-four.[14]The second and final single from the album, "Pull Over", was released on February 13, 2000 and reached number ninety-three on the Hot 100, number forty-six on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and number forty-one on the Rap Songs chart.[14][15]

:omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Wow this girl is a flop.  Maybe khia is right
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Scott. on June 16, 2021, 11:56:28 AM
Quote from: Young on June 16, 2021, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: Scott. on June 16, 2021, 11:51:31 AM
Trina doesn't have no hits outside of "Here we Go" in terms of the stats. Most of her songs were only big in the south. Eve was the bigger artist.

Here We Go
Single Again
Baddest Bitch

The last two were not no big hits at all. Try again. Single Again barely touched the Hot 100 or at all

They were bby
And she also has some iconic feature verses

Trina about to go AWF tonight  :loose2when:

If She plays Always imma lose it :stressed:

Young

I'm really so happy for and proud of Trina

All stanning aside she really needs and deserves these flowers

She has a great catalog and has been so persistent w/ her career :stressed:

Vonc2002

June 16, 2021, 12:03:51 PM #260 Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 12:04:06 PM by Vonc2002
Yea this is definitely a book for a girl whose been a flop her whole career.  Kudos to being able to get this opportunity

Young

The way Trin' has been able to keep a stable and lasting music career—not many from the 90s can stay the same

:stressed:

Booked, busy, paid

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

united nations

both are whores

Now what else is goin on
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Vonc2002

Not congratulating a girl for maintaining her spot at the BOTTOM.  I've heard it fckn all :omf:

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 16, 2021, 12:34:48 PM
Not congratulating a girl for maintaining her spot at the BOTTOM.  I've heard it fckn all :omf:

fff

FRANCE

June 16, 2021, 12:44:25 PM #266 Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 12:45:42 PM by FRANCE
Quote from: thank u, next on June 16, 2021, 12:19:25 PM
both are whores

Now what else is goin on

Eve is married to a billionaire hun. What Trina got going on? Isn't she supposed to be cancelled from her antics last yr? Poor thing had to go on Love and Hip Hop for a check. Eve been on prime time and daytime TV on major networks.

Here's what. I'm rocking with who Brandy is rocking with.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Young on June 16, 2021, 11:55:17 AM
Respect is gonna be put on Trina's name tonight

Trina ran through  so the City Girls could fly

:stressed:
:guys:

Vonc2002