So... We all agree that Harry Potter is the greatest movie series Of all Time?

Started by BAPHOMET., January 12, 2016, 10:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: plaquesofplatinum on January 13, 2016, 06:20:44 AM
After you see the Chamber of Secrets (the sequel) you'll be fuckin HOOKED :stressed:

:stressed:

I always start from the Prisoner of Azkaban. That's when it became more gritty and real.

throwintheTAL

Christopher Columbus did do a wonderful of making the first two films feel as if they existed in the same world. Alfonso Curan flipped the world on its head for Azkaban and did initiate its edginess. Ugh, do I need to watch these all over again? Cause CH :stressed:

Zankou.

Quote from: H??R J?RD∆Ń on January 13, 2016, 03:37:29 PM
After you see the Chamber of Secrets (the sequel) you'll be fuckin HOOKED :stressed:

I always start from the Prisoner of Azkaban. That's when it became more gritty and real.
!!!

Prisoner is my fav

MelMel

Quote from: Saturn. on January 13, 2016, 03:53:23 PM
Quote from: H??R J?RD∆Ń on January 13, 2016, 03:37:29 PM

!!!

Prisoner is my fav

:stressed: :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

throwintheTAL

Pearls Khan

BetterAngels

Never seen a Harry Potter film but I watched LOR in one sitting and was upset that there weren't going to be any more films.  It was a long day for me lol...

Jon

They haven't aged well for me especially the two male leads acting.

garlic

TBH...

Harry Potter > Nolan's Batman > LOTR > Star Wars > X-Men > The Hobbit

I mean...

garlic

Quote from: plaquesofplatinum on January 13, 2016, 03:49:25 PM
Christopher Columbus did do a wonderful of making the first two films feel as if they existed in the same world. Alfonso Curan flipped the world on its head for Azkaban and did initiate its edginess. Ugh, do I need to watch these all over again? Cause CH :stressed:

yeah, i might get started again today.
:ohwow: