AS6

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, June 24, 2021, 03:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Dr Naomi Campbell

July 12, 2021, 06:00:42 PM #46 Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 06:01:11 PM by FxckDemCrackers
I don't see it for Eureka, she's relying on her personality I ain't seen no growth
Rajah and Trinity>>>
Rajah has a whole new attitude and it shows
Akeria needs to kick it up a gear too

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Pearls Khan on July 12, 2021, 05:44:54 PM
Quote from: The Night King on July 12, 2021, 05:25:10 PM
Quote from: Troye on July 12, 2021, 05:08:06 PM
eurkea hasnt really given anything .. this is allstars everyone is outshining her

Add Ginger and Pandora to this

yep them too

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on July 12, 2021, 06:00:42 PM
I don't see it for Eureka, she's relying on her personality I ain't seen no growth
Rajah and Trinity>>>
Rajah has a whole new attitude and it shows
Akeria needs to kick it up a gear too

!!!!

i think personally akeria was already on a higher level than the rest before all stars but now everyone is caught up and she is falling by the way side. 

yeah eureka pandora ginger and jan can ALL go next

Ma Lo

July 12, 2021, 07:49:48 PM #51 Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 07:50:39 PM by The Night King
There is literally nothing endearing about Eureka nor Ginger. I can't stand either of them tbh especially Ginger. Eureka seems cool and is funny, I'll give her that. But she's giving me very much Latrice Royale her seasons of all stars ....I don't think Latrice really brought it the way she could've on her seasons of All Stars either. BUT Latrice turned out a look or two. Eureka's looks on the main stage just look  like regurgitation of her pervious looks on different seasons ....sliiiightly better whereas with Scarlett and Rajah you see a dramatic transformation.  Trinity failed for me too ..sorry ..I was expecting sooo much more ....

They may as well just start expelling fatties altogether. Nobody wants to see it no shade.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Trinity has been turning it during the challenges

Dr Naomi Campbell

There's NO way Akeria should've been in the bottom
It should've been Ginger and Yara
Her Fergie was meh and her runway was mediocre whereas Akeria's Prince was above average and she had the best runway

Ma Lo

I meant her runway looks all that damn money she got .. I'll never forgive her for that construction mess fgghhjjj

Dr Naomi Campbell

Buy The Stars✨

silky fucking SLAYEDDDDDDDD do you HEAR ME... i dont think anyone expected that at alll

i DO think eureka got her in that last lip sync but i hope ru does a double shantay