Brandy x Fauntleroy "The Wave" out NOW! (Video 1st page)

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, July 03, 2021, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 07, 2021, 04:09:11 PM
Ya know I don't find it dated but I can understand that some of you do. Probably because it's Brandy and we know she's mastered this sound already but IDK i feel like if this was HER or one of the new girls, it wouldn't be as dated. I think sometimes the artist attached to a song can make it seem dated but really the sound is still very fresh. IMO of course.

THIS! :lopsided:

ReVon

Quote from: Jonovan on July 07, 2021, 07:06:47 PM
Listening to this in headphones is an experience
Hope her next album has more stuff like this

THIS FUKN HEAD KNOCKA FROM B ROCKA

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

It's better than any song on B7 tbh.
You can tell he studied Timbaland's production style. I feel like the melody could be a bit more exciting though. It's a bit repetitive.
But lemme listen on my speakers.

Afrodisiac15

Sadly this dope song won't get much Life because Brandy fans suck and don't support her music. Should be on ITunes top 10, already Even Kelly Rowland fans did that for his remake released last week. So disappointing...

b7

b7

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 07, 2021, 11:16:03 AM
QuoteLyricist: Jimir Reece Davis
Lyricist: Brandy
Lyricist: James Fauntleroy

come awn SongwriterDY

:justabit:
Bitch

Every SUMMUh

:heyddy:

b7

The second verse and backgrounds are kicking my ass right now

:plzstop:

b7

b7

b7

Quote from: rosone1 on July 07, 2021, 11:32:57 AM
I like it.Very Timbaland-esque.I replayed 2:16-2:25 about 10 times.Brandy is just otherworldly.
Seriously 😭😭😭😭

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 07, 2021, 11:36:52 AM
Quote from: Harlem on July 07, 2021, 11:36:18 AM
This is like my fav Brandy style, I just can't believe she recorded something like this
:stressed:

!!!!!!;!

D

Did
D

D
sdddfff i don't think it's a coincidence that's she been showing Afrodisiac a lot more love lately too. It's so cool to hear that she can tap into Damn near anything

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 07, 2021, 12:06:17 PM
Guys............ Somebody laminate my card mess before this bitch does sumn  else to make me tear the shit up again
mfmf

G
G
V
V
V

Wtf man

Sovereign.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on July 07, 2021, 08:07:39 PM
Sadly this dope song won't get much Life because Brandy fans suck and don't support her music. Should be on ITunes top 10, already Even Kelly Rowland fans did that for his remake released last week. So disappointing...

n

The check cleared. Fuck a Top 10. Enjoy the music. We too old.

b7

If you can relax around me

And Brandy fans definitely support. Why are some of ya'll tryna make this thread about everything other than the fact that Brandy still makes amazing music

ENJOY