Clip of Brandy on "The Real"

Started by martian, January 13, 2016, 10:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriBeCa

I don't think the hair stylist achieved what he was going for. I 'm upset they let her go out there like that.

FRANCE

The wardrobe, hair and makeup could've been better. smh

Love what she had to say though. I honestly do think with Ryan she was talking about marriage so much and wanting to be married that it may have affected her judgment. Just do you Bran and take control of your career.

Ma Lo

I hate this wig , outfit and make up but kudos to her for being in a good place right now . I am single too and couldn't be happier .

FRANCE

Record and upload guys. I wanna see the full thing when I get back home.

JDM

I will probably be the only one saying that but Brandy always loos great and sometimes she looks really amazing, except when she perform on TV and doing interview. I hated the BET Whitney Tribute look, I didn't like the Babyface Tribute look for example. I love her new look now but she doesn't do much TV apparences with this one.

This look is one of her best

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Jareth. on January 14, 2016, 01:04:44 AM
!

Some people just don't wanna date or get fucking married. :uhh:
!!!

It's that simple

:letsmessfag:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Jareth. on January 14, 2016, 01:10:29 AM
I'm CRINE at Adrienne reading Jeannie omffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i think  it's too far to look ahea-  :ohwow:

YOU don't know what's far ahead! She's good!  :diddraispoot:
ddssdsadssdsdsdsdsd

SHe tried Queenie

Stubby self

Steffon

January 14, 2016, 10:00:19 AM #53 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:00:38 AM by Steffon
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 13, 2016, 11:18:45 PM
Brandy just be talkin. She knows damn well she wanna get married.  :plzstop:

!!!  :kii: :plzstop: sis always wants to sound politically correct.

Cowboy Nine

What's politically correct about going against the majority who believe you should get married?

:diddraispoot:

Steffon

Quote from: Nine on January 14, 2016, 10:03:45 AM
What's politically correct about going against the majority who believe you should get married?

:diddraispoot:

LOL... Ijs, Idk how to feel about this. She used to be soooo pro love and pro marriage, speaking love into exsistence, to fck love. I dont like this.

Myron

I remember brandy saying something along the lines of " If this one aint it (referring to Ryan) then I'm done"   :19k:

I really want Brandy to find a good man, one who is equally yoked with her.

Praying for her.

Zankou.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 13, 2016, 11:18:45 PM
Brandy just be talkin. She knows damn well she wanna get married.  :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

that's exactly what I was thinking while I was watching this

martian

She really did say she was done with relationships if Ryan didn't work out. This isn't news. LOL

She's in a good place though. Everyone goes through periods where they need to focus on themselves and nobody else. It's a good thing.