Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Harlem

Hope Amorphous gets green lit a visual for "The Wave" b/c I need her to go off for that

BrandonBranlee

Didn't really like the video. Some cool visuals, but the production was very low budget and all over the place for me. The song is just decent. How this got a video and not Love Again is beyond me. I guess because Daniel was cancelled for something I can't remember?

A video for The Wave would be cool with a summer vibe. Click Clack I'd rather not see a video for because I hate the song lol

b7

They wrote the fuck outta this song

Brandy's part

:omf:

and she looks amazing

With Neptune in retrograde (oh)
Got used to the shine (of rose-colored haze)
Now we're restless in the cosmic bed we made

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

b7

the last shot with this volcano and sunset is STUNNING

Vonc2002

Yea the video was decent and I actually kinda like the song now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on July 28, 2021, 11:20:23 PM
the last shot with this volcano and sunset is STUNNING

So cinematic. This makes me want her on the big screen. I actually love Gallant's voice too.

Vonc2002

I just listened again and brandys voice is so gorgeous on this song,  like velvet. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ReVon

I ACTUALLY LIKE THE VIDEO A LOT. MADE ME LIKE THE SONG MORE AS WELL!

b7

Andthecategoryis...

Brandy sounds magnificent, her voice has never been the issue....she just literally sings 2 lines instead of going in. HE should have let her go in cause he sounds a mess on this song. I NEED TO BE FED. He stans for her though so I'm happy for him.

I just need Bran to stop touching her face and neck every time she lip sync and stop doing those awkward movements. Work on the lip syncing and stop singing the damn harmony.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

b7

QuoteI swear, Brandy's voice is melted butter.....silk sheets......smooth chocolate. Vocal Perfection. Periodt.

facts

:sup:

going through these youtube comments after watching the video again. Beautiful

b7

@ 2:18 - 2:24 when she sings "and i can't read your mind - fortified, we were."  I LOSE it every time

it's so BRANDY. No one else would deliver that line like that

:omf: :omf:

Dr Naomi Campbell

GYNandTONIC

Always loved the song

First watch I wasn't impressed

Second watch I loved it. It reminds me of those cheesy apocalyptic movies that were popular in the 2000s. I like how the cinematography builds with the song. Brandy looks stunning as well