DYNAMITE 🧨 video

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, July 28, 2021, 12:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

July 28, 2021, 12:05:51 PM Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 01:09:00 PM by long-timeBfan

The definition

The song is not really it, video is just okay 

long-timeTheRoofFan

I like the video for what it is. Brandy looks gorgeous. I hope to see the kids love it

RAY7

welp, Glad to see Bran in another video
Amorphous is next hopefully

Vonc2002

Im liking the song a lil more. The video isnt bad and brandy looks beautiful
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Keionte

Pretty damn boring. Not me waiting 2 minutes to see 30 seconds of Ghan.

I wish him and his project well nonetheless.

long-timeTheRoofFan

July 28, 2021, 01:29:21 PM #6 Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 01:29:48 PM by long-timeBfan
We don't get many videos for "fear. Brandy" songs so I hope to see this do well and lead to more videos for "feat. Brandy"

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Sovereign.

I actually really love this. It's so visually simple and tells a powerful story. And the song has grown on me. Brandy looks beautiful.

FRANCE

its really nice. I def like the song the more I hear it.

bby ddy

Nice!!! The song has grown on me tremendously. Video is cute. Brandy looks and sounds amazing, and Gallant is a cutie! I'm here for it

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 28, 2021, 01:21:31 PM
Im liking the song a lil more. The video isnt bad and brandy looks beautiful

Gilgamesh.

I don't think this was the best song to use for a Brandy feature lol but I'm glad a Brandy feature actually got a video, so I'm  conflicted :diddraispoot:

HUGO

The Song really grew on me