Started by ophababes., August 13, 2021, 09:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

I actually don't mind Aubrey and I loved DK but "sings down" has me screaming 

Buy The Stars✨

i was trolling them cause they just acting like aubrey is just horrible 

Eh...

Quote from: Troye on August 13, 2021, 11:10:53 AM
i mean aubrey really dont need them. lets be honest, out of all of them the only one that can get their original group back together for a new album tour mess and succeed is DK. only thing shamari has is blu print but i hope it works out for her

Stop this lie... Dawn and Aubrey been putting out Danity Kane music for the last few years and people ignored it like they ignored everybody else music.
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Vonc2002

Quote from: Eh... on August 13, 2021, 09:08:58 PM
i mean aubrey really dont need them. lets be honest, out of all of them the only one that can get their original group back together for a new album tour mess and succeed is DK. only thing shamari has is blu print but i hope it works out for her

Stop this lie... Dawn and Aubrey been putting out Danity Kane music for the last few years and people ignored it like they ignored everybody else music.
They put out like 2 songs 1 yr and we ignored them because they were terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 13, 2021, 09:10:27 PM

we ignored them

B-)

Eh...

Lol they put out 3 songs in 2020 that I know of but there's definitely more
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Buy The Stars✨

yeah i dont count those lol the last album that they put out as DK  was 2014 DK3 ..it was a pretty decent album IMO they also did a sold out tour mess around that time too.   does anyone know when blaque last release an album mess or toured?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Eh... on August 13, 2021, 09:17:30 PM

Lol they put out 3 songs in 2020 that I know of but there's definitely more
No there arent. They actually only put out ONE danity kane song if we're being technical and that was in 2019 and was a one off. Neon lights was the only song that was good and was the only DK song. Those other songs were literally DAWN&AUBREY songs and titled that way and weren't good. One was even an old dawn song that she ruined just to allow Aubrey to be on it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And yea, when they released that album the people were anticipating. they fucked it up before it even got off the ground with all that fighting and ultimately breaking up before they even released the album which was still better than this shit BluPrint released. When they came back together a few yrs later they still sold out shows  tho, so nick is kinda right lolz

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 13, 2021, 09:23:26 PM
And yea, when they released that album the people were anticipating. they fucked it up before it even got off the ground with all that fighting and ultimately breaking up before they even released the album which was still better than this shit BluPrint released. When they came back together a few yrs later they still sold out shows  tho, so nick is kinda right lolz

ACKKk thanks KING!

but that shit upset me soo bad.  they really coulda did something i honestly feel like they know they fucked that up!  all of them had a part to play in it but yeah they sold out their shows... can anyone tell me the last time blaque sold out a show?? OPH where you at gorl?

Young

ophababes.

nick said aubrey was the only one who could get her original group back together

so no, he wasn't right lmao