Lizzo Breaks Down In Tears And Speaks On Vile Things Said About Her

Started by Freemala Harris, August 15, 2021, 01:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Jon

Cakey

Remember when everyone kept saying Ciara was a man? Tranny? Hermaphrodite?? And we never saw her shed a single tear? (I'm sure she cried, privately) But can you IMAGINE how hard that must have been for her??..and we never got this 'woe is me/pity party' mess?? WOW. Bitch put some pizza rolls in the oven, take your fat ass to this photoshoot and shut the FCK up and own this gut, bitch

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Cakey on August 15, 2021, 03:34:09 PM
Remember when everyone kept saying Ciara was a man? Tranny? Hermaphrodite?? And we never saw her shed a single tear? (I'm sure she cried, privately) But can you IMAGINE how hard that must have been for her??..and we never got this 'woe is me/pity party' mess?? WOW. Bitch put some pizza rolls in the oven, take your fat ass to this photoshoot and shut the FCK up and own this gut, bitch
bssbsbsbabahzhahshshshsy
Very true but at the same time you can't dictate how people should react to certain things.
Maybe she should turn off her comments and do the bare minimum on social media because it'll never go away.
I see why BeyoncĂ© for example doesn't stay on her social media and engage  with her fans too much

Edge gorl

also u dnt see LNX cryin on live

she tryna promote this damns song nd it aint workin

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

She should seek real therapy instead of going live and crying in front of thousands of strangers.

ophababes.

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on August 15, 2021, 04:40:35 PM
She should seek real therapy instead of going live and crying in front of thousands of strangers.

!!!!!!

over some shit that AIN'T finna change

this is so performative is embarrassing