Started by iman, July 18, 2015, 03:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 18, 2015, 07:02:14 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on July 18, 2015, 07:00:48 PM
Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 18, 2015, 06:58:53 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on July 18, 2015, 06:57:59 PM
Afro, u seem a little steam pressed at Fut'
I'm steam pressed at any nigger who think it's cute to make bvys and not truly support them. Emotionally, financially or otherwise. Especially when they have the means to do so.

How do u know he's not supporting his kids?
I dunno, maybe it's just the dialogue from the mothers of his kids. Or the fact that little Future is seen more with Russell than his biological father. Stuff like that.

Yea, we both don't know. Not because Ci is a instagram celeb means Future is a dead beat dad. We actually don't know. It's just an assumption.

Herb.

July 18, 2015, 07:12:39 PM #61 Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:13:14 PM by Herb ♥ Jamaicans
Quote from: Francois Lite on July 18, 2015, 07:10:54 PM
I'm steam pressed at any nigger who think it's cute to make bvys and not truly support them. Emotionally, financially or otherwise. Especially when they have the means to do so.

I dunno, maybe it's just the dialogue from the mothers of his kids. Or the fact that little Future is seen more with Russell than his biological father. Stuff like that.

Yea, we both don't know. Not because Ci is a instagram celeb means Future is a dead beat dad. We actually don't know. It's just an assumption.
It's not an assumption when she says he's not a good father, that becomes an accusation, a very believable one at that.

An assumption would be saying he's a deadbeat based on the color of his skin or occupation, etc.

SUPREME

future posts pictures everyday on insta

FRANCE

Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 18, 2015, 07:12:39 PM

It's not an assumption when she says he's not a good father, that becomes an accusation, a very believable one at that.

An assumption would be saying he's a deadbeat based on the color of his skin or occupation, etc.

I don't expect him to be a 'good' father with 4 baby mamas and his career. Ciara chose him so if she's indeed saying "he's not a good father", what does she expect? What's her definition of a good father too? Someone who can tuck their kid in at nights, change diapers and read him a bedtime story every night? If that's what she wants, she can keep dreaming.

Herb.

Quote from: Francois Lite on July 18, 2015, 07:19:55 PM

I don't expect him to be a 'good' father with 4 baby mamas and his career. Ciara chose him so if she's indeed saying "he's not a good father", what does she expect? What's her definition of a good father too? Someone who can tuck their kid in at nights, change diapers and read him a bedtime story every night? If that's what she wants, she can keep dreaming.
Not fair to shift the blame to Ciara when he willfully came inside of her vagina raw, knowing he had other kids already. There's no excuse for him.

Boomz

Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 18, 2015, 07:21:38 PM

Not fair to shift the blame to Ciara when he willfully came inside of her vagina raw, knowing he had other kids already. There's no excuse for him.

And that's why he's not a good father to me. Like dude, you have enough kids to emotionally and financially support...why are you making more?

Herb.

Quote from: Boomer on July 18, 2015, 07:25:04 PM

And that's why he's not a good father to me. Like dude, you have enough kids to emotionally and financially support...why are you making more?
!!!!

Some men like the idea of "spreading their genes" around the world. The whole thing is disgusting to me. He seems to be one of them.

FRANCE

But the whole blame can't be on Future either. That's my point. Ci BEEN choosing lame ass niggas from before Future.

SUPREME

Faggot don't worry about her choice in men

Worry about why you're not naenaeing it UP with your man on Nickelodeon

Herb.

Quote from: Francois Lite on July 18, 2015, 07:32:16 PM

But the whole blame can't be on Future either. That's my point. Ci BEEN choosing lame ass niggas from before Future.
It's less about judgement and more about responsibility. Anyone can have a lapse in better judgement. But that doesn't excuse anyone from their responsibilities as parents.

Boomz

Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 18, 2015, 07:33:56 PM

It's less about judgement and more about responsibility. Anyone can have a lapse in better judgement. But that doesn't excuse anyone from their responsibilities as parents.

Preach up in here!
We've already come down on Ci several times for having a baby by that funny looking nigger. But now it's here...is it being taken care of?

Herb.

Quote from: Boomer on July 18, 2015, 07:38:45 PM
Quote from: Herb ♥ Jamaicans on July 18, 2015, 07:33:56 PM

Preach up in here!
We've already come down on Ci several times for having a baby by that funny looking nigger. But now it's here...is it being taken care of?
Right.

She's doing her job as a single mother. Like most black women are forced to do unfortunately.