Guys, I LOVE whitney but this is why celine will always just be.........UGH!

Started by Vonc2002, August 17, 2021, 01:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on August 17, 2021, 03:11:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2021, 03:07:49 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 17, 2021, 03:01:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2021, 02:56:43 PM
I'm being so serious and not at all looking for a battle royale because like I said,  I think OVERALL whitney is better,  but show me sumn of whitney giving what celine was giving at 2:18 here

I've never seen whitney give sumn like that in her chest voice

3 minutes
U mean what she did at the 3 min mark?
from there until 3:30 but REALLY at 3:18 :ohwow:
Yea I've seen this before and that's not what celine gave. That's not nearly as powerful at all actually. I think u said the perfect word actually,  PIERCING!  Whitney is supreme but her voice isnt as powerful as celine's
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Im completely open to an alternative perspective but I need to hear it. I've never heard whitney give that powerful of a full chest vocal live or even in studio. Love whit dearly but nah
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2021, 03:15:39 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 17, 2021, 03:11:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2021, 03:07:49 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 17, 2021, 03:01:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2021, 02:56:43 PM
I'm being so serious and not at all looking for a battle royale because like I said,  I think OVERALL whitney is better,  but show me sumn of whitney giving what celine was giving at 2:18 here

I've never seen whitney give sumn like that in her chest voice

3 minutes
U mean what she did at the 3 min mark?
from there until 3:30 but REALLY at 3:18 :ohwow:
That's not nearly as powerful
N

b7

Yeah Whitney is that girl but Celine definitely does shit with her voice that I've never heard anyone else do as well.

Has this been posted yet?

Celine starts off the video

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

JCJ 🪐

One of my favorite early messes from Celine. The way she switched up that tone

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

RAY7

Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on August 17, 2021, 04:32:00 PM
Yeah Whitney is that girl but Celine definitely does shit with her voice that I've never heard anyone else do as well.

Has this been posted yet?

Celine starts off the video

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
yea I think this is the one I saw. Celine is kinda like a Rachelle Farrell type vocalist. She really does ANYTHING

Vonc2002

Quote from: JCJ on August 17, 2021, 04:53:40 PM
One of my favorite early messes from Celine. The way she switched up that tone

Ive actually never listened to this celine album.  I need to check it out

Bish

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

Jon

I love her voice and most of her music 

Vonc her lip syncing for 15 years night after night in Vegas doesn't bother you?

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Loved all three of them, but Celine was definitely my favorite of the three. She's the first girl I stanned for. Then Mariah. Whitney was always third for me. I liked the other two's tone more.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jonovan on August 18, 2021, 08:36:51 AM
I love her voice and most of her music

Vonc her lip syncing for 15 years night after night in Vegas doesn't bother you?
No. She has the most vocally challenging songs  out of almost anyone. I wouldn't expect a singer to be singing those songs night after night.  Have u seen my thoughts on brandy pretty much EXCLUSIVELY lip synching for 2 decades now?  Idgaf because I know the skill and capability is there.  Celine has sang live and sounded just like her records or better for yrs on yrs. She doesnt have anything to prove.  My issue lies more with a girl like mariah who CANT give what the records give and hasnt been able to for over 20 yrs