❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: latasha harlins on August 21, 2021, 06:23:29 AM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on August 21, 2021, 05:20:31 AM
Quote from: latasha harlins on August 21, 2021, 03:12:08 AM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on August 21, 2021, 12:52:19 AM
Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on August 20, 2021, 07:10:49 PM
Shuji gorl r u asian

Damn

I'm the product of a Guyanese born mother and an American born father. Florida born, Caribbean raised. I just don't see the need for stupid shit like that. All for a laugh? Chile.  To each their own though.
fair enough.

what r ur thoughts on the way Asian business owners treat blacks in the communities they infiltrate?

Including the flat out murder of latasha harlins, etc

Have u ever chimed in on that

https://youtube.com/watch?v=r7jRDrpsByQ

The ones that treat blacks badly are disgusting and should be called out on that. That doesn't mean that I'll hold that against all of them. Unless I have evidence that each and every one of them are treating blacks badly I don't see how I could. Would you want to be judged for someone else's actions? Doubt it. But I get where you're coming from.

And no, never came across the story you referenced. My thoughts above still stand though.
well there's actually plenty evidence that the Asian community as a whole doesn't fuck with black people at all

Vvvvvvfff it's not about one story. It's about many conversations that have taken place about the mistreatment of blacks at the hands of Asians who come into our communities , take our money  and disrespect us.

Was just wondering if u happened to stick ur head out and sound off for justice in one of those threads .

So excuse me if I'm not crying tears just cuz dayquan picked up the phone to prank call them

It's really not that serious. Prank calls are made every day. This was not a violent or life threatening event. They'll live. Unlike latasha

Hon, I'm not on here nearly enough to see those threads. I pop in every now and then to see what's up with Brandy and keep it pushing. Like I said. I UNDERSTAND where you're coming from. But like you said, it's not that serious. I just personally find it stupid.

:cheerup:

dangerous

August 21, 2021, 07:22:07 AM #31 Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 07:29:18 AM by latasha harlins
Right - it really isn't that serious
Glad we can agree on that

And it's ...... a prank call . Vvvvvv

It's kinda supposed to be "stupid" and pointless.

King was clearly bored and found a way to amuse himself . Not a huge deal here 🤷🏾‍♀️ 🥡

Dr Naomi Campbell

Did someone say to put his two baby mamas on two way?
Yh let's do that

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Ma Lo

dangerous

she said CHEE WUH CHEE WUH CHEE WUH
and i said..what does it mean  :-/ :unsure:
she said..in china we luh da dutty wine so much dat we mix it wit da china wine!!!

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophababes.

cvvvcccc not the girls finding a way to be pissed at this

:plzstop:

Aalonso.

I would laugh but I've seen this done a few times 

dangerous

August 21, 2021, 12:15:53 PM #40 Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 12:16:17 PM by latasha harlins
Quote from: L0NZ. on August 21, 2021, 12:14:06 PM
I would laugh but I've seen this done a few times
sccsccssc

i never did before

bitch i was laughing BEFORE i pressed play :omf:
i knew that shit would be a kii

Cowboy Nine

KDJNSDKJASN;SADNAJADKSN;DSKJK;NA

this literally sounds like a skit mess i'm crying

Cartierline