Fully vaxxed civil rights icon Jesse Jackson & wife hospitalized w/ COVID-19

Started by bby ddy, August 22, 2021, 12:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

PRAYERS UP :-(

Jesse Jackson Sr. And Jacqueline Jackson Test Positive For COVID-19

The Jacksons are hospitalized at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Associated Press
08/21/2021 07:58 PM ET
CHICAGO (AP) — The Rev. Jesse Jackson, 79, and his wife, Jacqueline, 77, have been hospitalized after testing positive for COVID-19, according to a statement Saturday.

He is vaccinated against the virus and publicly received his first dose in January. The two are being treated at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.

"Doctors are currently monitoring the condition of both," according to the statement authorized by their son, Jonathan Jackson.

"There are no further updates at this time," the statement said. "We will provide updates as they become available."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jesse-jackson-covid-19_n_61218f76e4b029c152b58824

bby ddy

But Biden said if we got vaxxed we wouldn't get sick or die, and we could snatch these masks off and twerk in Tulum.  :stressed:

Annie

Sleepy Joe should have told you guys to be careful. You can still get the virus. So no more twerking allowed whatsoever. 

/.\

Edge gorl

Quote from: bby ddy on August 22, 2021, 12:16:16 PM
But Biden said if we got vaxxed we wouldn't get sick or die, and we could snatch these masks off and twerk in Tulum.  :stressed:

hnmgmmmmmmmmmmf

so u meanna tells me tht..tht jayd' nd squids fruitcup dick n da booty hole asses are runnin round here spreadin old white men/banker agendas ?!

uhn uhn

bby ddy

But I thought the vaccine prevented severe illness and hospitalization? I thought us vaxxed gurls could hang out together without worry?  :stressed:

crunk aint dead

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on August 22, 2021, 12:24:49 PM

hnmgmmmmmmmmmmf

so u meanna tells me tht..tht jayd' nd squids fruitcup dick n da booty hole asses are runnin round here spreadin old white men/banker agendas ?!

uhn uhn

u r so pretty

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: bby ddy on August 22, 2021, 12:25:29 PM
But I thought the vaccine prevented severe illness and hospitalization? I thought us vaxxed gurls could hang out together without worry?  :stressed:
Yh for the majority
What medication do you know is 100%

Dr Naomi Campbell

And they never said whether they're dying or have severe Covid
These are two elderly people, they're probably in hospital under observation for precautionary measures.

bby ddy

Must be nice to have clout like that... keeping you for observation when hospitals are supposed to be at capacity   :sobusyjetsetter:

Edge gorl

ophababes.

never said that hun, thanks 4 playing

Dr Naomi Campbell

Did you breeze by the hospital they're in and take a look at the admissions list
oh k

Edge gorl

crazy how theyre banning conspiracy 'theorists' now

talmbout sum theyre dangerous
yea we are

cause we see THRU!