I’m sorr’ but none of the new gorls can give a VERSE like Nicki’s “MotorSport”

Started by Lucid Salvatore, September 08, 2021, 08:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

THIS is how you do a verse
These new girls kill me with the same ass flow and off beat rapping on every track  :dead:

Nicki is just :stressed: I love her to death

Lucid Salvatore

Upset off! Offset on! Trap Selena! Gasolina!

She really thought she was doing something with this late ass verse  :dead: I just know Nicki was cackling down when she first heard this  :kii:

crunk aint dead

September 08, 2021, 09:32:04 AM #2 Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 09:34:01 AM by indigenously BAH-LACK ✊🏾
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 08, 2021, 08:20:03 AM

Upset off! Offset on! Trap Selena! Gasolina!

She really thought she was doing something with this late ass verse  :dead: I just know Nicki was cackling down when she first heard this  :kii:
nfnfnfnfnfnfnffngnngngngngngn

'Sport really showed who the superior 'cist is

Cowgirl

I love both verses. Cardi did a really great inn for her but people really praised it more than Nicki's at the time just to spite Nicki. There is clearly no comparison.

FAMÈ

Quote from: Planet Her on September 08, 2021, 09:48:02 AM
I love both verses. Cardi did a really great inn for her but people really praised it more than Nicki's at the time just to spite Nicki. There is clearly no comparison.
it was honestly better and less try hard

Kalifornia.

Did those people tell you that?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 08, 2021, 02:54:38 PM

Yes. I have several confirmations.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Planet Her on September 08, 2021, 02:57:53 PM

Aalonso.

Quote from: Planet Her on September 08, 2021, 02:57:53 PM

Um we're talking about Motorsport not your herp' results

b7

Nicki killed this but there are many talented new girls that even she has acknowledged can absolutely do this and slay

Nicki is Nicki but there is plenty of talent out there

b7

:dead: Cardi's verse was high energy, fun and memorable.  You don't always have to have punchlines and metaphors to make an impact

"Just to spite"!

No, they're two different approaches but they fit quite nicely on the song. That's why it worked, just like TBIM (the boy is mine) worked with two completely different singers.

b7

when Nicki's flow switched and sped up toward the end sdddff rap! Angry, pretty self