Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bedtime stories

Quote from: bby ddy on October 20, 2021, 04:00:42 PM
Quote from: artha + dharma 🇱🇹 on October 20, 2021, 03:27:50 PM
Yeah even as much as I love GHan I had to almost force myself to stay awake for the premiere

ho like me be noddin off by 9:30-ish listening to some music in the background

Even if I'm awake, I'm not in the mood to watch tv ggvshhjsbb. I'm def winding down at 10pm
right .

I def luv GHan cuz chile

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 20, 2021, 04:00:11 PM
They need a better lead in.

The demographic that watches the  Bachelorette isn't gonna sit and watch Queens.

they prolly thought since the bachelorette is black this time it owuld be a perfect setup

bedtime stories

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 20, 2021, 04:05:10 PM
U old fags :uhh:
I just believe I'm getting a full 8 hours to be fully functional for work . I work from home but still keep a very strict routine going so I get up really early

Weekends I'm up til whenever

bedtime stories

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 20, 2021, 04:04:44 PM
Quote from: artha + dharma 🇱🇹 on October 20, 2021, 03:29:53 PM
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 20, 2021, 03:29:25 PM
Hopefully the 10pm time slot is just an opportunity for traditional tv watchers to have a chance to view but it does seem like streaming is its main focus. Saw it advertised on Hulu and that's how I'll be watching.
that makes sense

Impossible
nfnfnfnndndn

U gon leave my sis alone

BrandonBranlee

The numbers are very bad but I definitely think show has potential to grow. The response on Twitter was all love for these women, especially Brandy. They really need to perform on a real TV show though, and they need a good song. Nasty Bitches is cool as a callback/parody and intro to the show but it's not something many people will wanna hear again. Overall I am excited to see where it goes and just hope Brandy keeps this confidence.

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 20, 2021, 04:04:44 PM
Quote from: artha + dharma 🇱🇹 on October 20, 2021, 03:29:53 PM
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 20, 2021, 03:29:25 PM
Hopefully the 10pm time slot is just an opportunity for traditional tv watchers to have a chance to view but it does seem like streaming is its main focus. Saw it advertised on Hulu and that's how I'll be watching.
that makes sense

Impossible
How if ABC and Hulu are subsidiaries of Disney? :unsure:

Cowboy Nine

Think he was saying it was impossible for you to make sense Bow

Ma Lo

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 20, 2021, 04:00:11 PM
They need a better lead in.

The demographic that watches the  Bachelorette isn't gonna sit and watch Queens.

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 20, 2021, 01:53:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 20, 2021, 01:51:56 PM
Yea I'm not doing anything extra. Its a TV show and if its gonna do well then it'll do well. I give my ONE stream on hulu and that's about all i'll commit to
At the very least, you should at least play it once on ABC.com as well, even if you just let it play on mute in the background. Every stream counts, sis!

This is just the beginning im sure it will take legs of its own and slay calm down  :calmdownsis:

🔥🔥🔥

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 20, 2021, 04:19:14 PM
Think he was saying it was impossible for you to make sense Bow
nccncbcbcbbdbcb

Oh. That went right over my head
:damselindistress:

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

dndnddnnnndj

I don't believe anything that comes out of your lying, dicksucking mouth.
:unbothered: