Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Listening to "Heart of Queens" now, imma save the rest for the show.

Gilgamesh.

Cam and Eve ate! I think Eve may have written this verse it really sounds like her.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 25, 2021, 09:36:38 PM
Ugh. I love all three songs, but something about Brandy's VOCALS on Heart of Queens and Wrecking Ball wouldn't let go of my scalp!!! And when Jill's loud ass comes bursting in on Heart of Queens I low key had to lower the volume. Is she okay? Girl calm tf down...

:disgusted:
!!! Sis did too much...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 25, 2021, 10:36:30 PM
Cam and Eve ate! I think Eve may have written this verse it really sounds like her.

Nope.

In one of their interviews they said they are not allowed to write any of their lyrics.

Gilgamesh.

Is there someone else on the "Heart of Queens" hook? Sounds like another voice   is mixed in with Brandy.

Vonc2002

I don't like wrecking ball fr. Naturi is killing on this belly of the beast
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bish

Ugh. I love all three songs, but something about Brandy's VOCALS on Heart of Queens and Wrecking Ball wouldn't let go of my scalp!!! And when Jill's loud ass comes bursting in on Heart of Queens I low key had to lower the volume. Is she okay? Girl calm tf down...

Hdbsnennsnsnsnjsn

BrandonBranlee

Sovereign.

Andthecategoryis...

I love the thrill and her super hyped/innocent energy! The bxtch came to spit.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Ulysses on October 25, 2021, 09:11:35 PM
"Heart of Queens" is honestly GREAT. Bran really let down with "Wrecking Ball". I would be lying if I didn't say it was disappointing.
LMAO yes something is off but I dnt think its necessarily her but she should have made them correct it when it was played back...way too overproduced
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Bish

Cam'ron on HOQ gives it an extra edge. I love that man's voice. 

ophababes.

eve is fucking SPITTING

i forgot how much i loved her ass

:gorlonfire: