Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

The two white shows that compete against Queens are pulling in decent numbers.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

demitri.petty

It's definitely gettin a second season lol. Now 3 or 4... idk.  But it's a solid effort. I like the show outside of Ghan being the reason I tuned in

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on November 05, 2021, 01:18:16 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 04, 2021, 11:21:55 PM
A miracle will be needed for this show to be renewed. We all love Bran, but there is no denying the bad ratings. As much as I want her to succeed, I don't think this show is it.

dont be negative. speak it into existence.  ppl dont watch LIVE tv that much cause if they did they wouldnt be promoting watching it on HULU
No. They're promoting it because this is one show where all the money is there's. A lot of the hits on Abc are old and have too many other companies they split the coins with. That's not the case with "Queens ".
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Did anybody watch the repeats of episodes 2 and 3 last night? 
French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: TriBeCa on November 04, 2021, 11:49:24 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on November 04, 2021, 11:30:04 PM
Live ratings aren't a major determine factor for a shows success anymore. "Queens" could very well see a follow up season. It's no. 2 on Hulu streaming.  Article below.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2019/tv/news/abc-live-same-day-ratings-1203401162/amp/

That's not true. Even if the show is doing well on Hulu, ABC's priority is to get viewers on their own network. It's all about they money. More viewers translates into more profit from advertisers. They can charge more money for commercials to air, which is why advertisers pay millions for a 30 second commercial to air during the Super Bowl. Queens is at big risk of getting cancelled after the 13th episode. The ratings are embarrassingly low and the budget is huge. Queens shouldn't be getting less than 4 million viewers on ABC and next week they'll most likely get less than 1 million. They might want to try a different time slot, but people need to start watching on ABC or the show will be done on their network.

can you link us to where ABC said they are at big risk to be cancelled after episode 13 ? also link us to where it says QUEENS should only be getting 4 mil or more views an episode?

DopeSoul.

Quote from: TriBeCa on November 04, 2021, 11:49:24 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on November 04, 2021, 11:30:04 PM
Live ratings aren't a major determine factor for a shows success anymore. "Queens" could very well see a follow up season. It's no. 2 on Hulu streaming.  Article below.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2019/tv/news/abc-live-same-day-ratings-1203401162/amp/

That's not true. Even if the show is doing well on Hulu, ABC's priority is to get viewers on their own network. It's all about they money. More viewers translates into more profit from advertisers. They can charge more money for commercials to air, which is why advertisers pay millions for a 30 second commercial to air during the Super Bowl. Queens is at big risk of getting cancelled after the 13th episode. The ratings are embarrassingly low and the budget is huge. Queens shouldn't be getting less than 4 million viewers on ABC and next week they'll most likely get less than 1 million. They might want to try a different time slot, but people need to start watching on ABC or the show will be done on their network.
:guys:

Cowboy Nine

November 05, 2021, 10:10:49 AM #2931 Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 10:11:04 AM by Nine Fushiguro.
Queens is doing ok in the demo, but the live viewership is not good.

Our Kind of People was getting similar ratings as them, but I was reading about how they actually started growing a bit in the demo after a few episodes.

So we'll see how it pans out for Queens as more episodes air. It could go either way.

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 05, 2021, 10:10:58 AM
Negative nancys

!!!!

we are 3 episodes in and they wanna talk cancellation.  Unless any of yall work for ABC or HULU yall are really just sharing NEGATIVE opinions that no one really wants to hear. 

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

November 05, 2021, 10:30:47 AM #2934 Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 10:32:57 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
I honestly don't believe anyone is being negative for once. Everybody has the right to be concerned about this. ABC is notorious for canceling shows , this ain't the CW lol, they're in the business of making money in the Mickey Mouse house. That show 50 cent produced "For Life" aired in this exact time slot to bigger ratings and still cut it after 2 seasons.

What gives "Queens" more leverage is also produced by Abc signature which a lot of its other shows aren't.
French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

Buy The Stars✨

In my opinion  it is negative..Just like yall saying ITS GONNA BE CANCELLED!!!!!!!  after 3 episodes aired is your opinion.  Yall were talking cancellation after the first episode aired. When ppl are genuinely just trying to enjoy the show.  IMO its just putting negative energy in the air. Lets get half way through the season first before yall start screaming CANCELLED.  

One last thing if it was going to be CANCELLED! you would start to see articles pop up about possibly cancellations.  I havent seen any yet.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

November 05, 2021, 10:45:59 AM #2936 Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 12:10:19 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
I .......
French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

Buy The Stars✨

i also never said YOU ..  i said YALL which means more than one person.  

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

Cowboy Nine

negative!

I mean people have every right to be worried about the show's future because as of now, it's not performing well.

You can continue to ignore the posts if they bother you.