Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

The promo just won't let up. I see Queens got a filter on tiktok. Can y'all imagine one of the records popping off on tiktok. It's cool seeing all the white folks playing with the filters lol. 
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

RAY7

Drag MayDay guys lolz
although Click Wack is actually terrible

duboisrene

Go to Naturi's story for more looks. They've done The Breakfast Club, The View, and it looks like The Nick Cannon Show. They've changed outfits 2-3 times. 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 18, 2021, 05:50:35 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 18, 2021, 04:35:06 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 18, 2021, 01:33:07 PM
Not Click Clack :dead: :unsure:
He's listing all of the great vocals and songs she's given us in a short timespan and that's the one you point out, huh? Bet. I'm dragging Kandi and anyone else u go up for until i get tired

:omf:

:fuming:

Fuck is going on here mayday

I hate that damn song  :plzstop:

I was back on stan cloud 9 when we got the album, until my deluxe got axed.

Now I'm pissed agains  :fuming:
gxhdjncnfncncnncnc

Boy get OVER it, i said!

b7

Gilgamesh.

"Hear Me" relieved any doubt I had about the music :blessed:

It looks like most of Queens songs will be Hip Hop instrumentals, and Bran is killing it. As far as Naomi's music, it's more Acoustic? So she won't be singing over overproduced beats, which happens alot with these type of shows.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 18, 2021, 04:49:37 PM
She's wearing a lot blazers and suits but colorful and fitting, I love it and the hair color.
the hair is BEAUTIFUL

b7

Quote from: Harlem on October 18, 2021, 05:16:56 PM
Brandy & Tim got a song called Bones too from the Afro era that some critics heard in advance
not Bones

Ughhhh that sounds lit sjdjndndnd

b7

Quote from: HUGO on October 18, 2021, 05:41:08 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 18, 2021, 02:56:44 PM
Charlemagne really doesn't do that antagonizing thing anymore like he used to. I can't remember the last time any guest was offended or uncomfortable up there. It's really a different more lighthearted atmosphere
!!!! He's really changed for the better and asks more in-depth questions. He still
Jokes from time to time but never disrespectfully like he used to
omg remember when he asked Brandy what that mouf do and then asked Jennifer Lopez and others to get up so he could sniff their chair? I just ... eeek

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 18, 2021, 05:59:01 PM
The promo just won't let up. I see Queens got a filter on tiktok. Can y'all imagine one of the records popping off on tiktok. It's cool seeing all the white folks playing with the filters lol.
lemme visit the Queens on ABC IG page omf

b7

long-timeTheRoofFan

I hope everyone is purchasing on iTunes also

I've added the YouTube audio's to my monthly playlist to stream them on repeat with the rest of my favs this month 

:supluv: