I give Tamar a lot of shit but baybee

Started by Gilgamesh., September 11, 2021, 05:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 11, 2021, 02:05:16 PM
Something about when she goes into that upper register just doesn't do it for me.

And the background singers were a mess.

!!

It was just hollering and yelling to me

Young

DopeSoul.

b7

Quote from: The Night King on September 11, 2021, 10:39:53 AM
Tamar is a bad bitch vocally ..sorry. Let me go listen to Broken Record.
Nothing to be sorry about

She ate Broken Record on UP!  "Never" too. 

:gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on September 11, 2021, 07:06:26 PM
I love her voice
!!!!

Especially when she sings acapella or in the studio. I can't really deal with some of the live performance singing either - like Zankou n them pointed out, but she can clearly blow of course 

Vonc2002

Quote from: zanny on September 11, 2021, 02:00:36 PM
Y'all liked this?

:ummwhat:
sdddddddfffffffffg
She was on key the whole time and that's a feat for her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Something about when she goes into that upper register just doesn't do it for me.

I can see this.  It's almost like just yelling fr
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: zanny on September 11, 2021, 02:07:49 PM

!!

It was just hollering and yelling to me
:plzstop:

Vonc2002

Edge gorl

Young

FRANCE

She def should've lowered the key a bit cause when it's really high, she tends to push a lot. But in comparison to many of her live vocal performances, this was impressive. Not perfect at all (a lil flat and sharp in spots) but solid...for her. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on September 11, 2021, 07:24:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 11, 2021, 07:23:37 PM
Quote from: Young on September 11, 2021, 07:01:32 PM

Yea this was a no

Boy she got a mask on a karaoke mess

She did what she needed to do
Dont really know what this has to do with her voice and the way she's yelling this mess but ........ok

united nations

September 11, 2021, 07:36:46 PM #28 Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 07:38:19 PM by blkisbeaut'
For those who don't use the clip

Have y'all actually heard the recorded song before ?

She sounds just like the original recording . Which is super impressive to me considering she did that song decades ago

And especially since she never performs this song so she's not "used to it" vocally

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Young

Quote from: blkisbeaut' on September 11, 2021, 07:36:46 PM
For those who don't use the clip

Have y'all actually heard the recorded song before ?

She sounds just like the original recording . Which is super impressive to me considering she did that song decades ago

And especially since she never performs this song so she's not "used to it" vocally