Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

:plzstop:
Dndnd'd'd'd'

That was so random

Cowgirl

Quote from: amor amor amor on September 21, 2021, 08:00:18 AM
well she owed the IRS 8 million dollars at the time of her death
so kwee obviously wasnt completely on top of her finances :disgusted: luv her tho legend n stuff
Are you an IRS auditor?

CHOKE

Vonc2002

September 21, 2021, 08:31:03 AM #19 Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 08:31:27 AM by Vonc2002
Even in that respect movie she was a terrible girl.  When she found out her sister also got a record contract and got mad and told her she would never get any hits :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

It was sumn with women that really triggered her insecurities 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2021, 08:31:03 AM
Even in that respect movie she was a terrible girl.  When she found out her sister also got a record contract and got mad and told her she would never get any hits :omf:
Just a mean, nasty bitch. :uhh:

Cowgirl

Not you Vonc, I'm talmbout Big Retha this time.

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

RAY7

mjkbjbhbgvbbbbbbbbbbt 
that was funny

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Aalonso.

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 21, 2021, 08:16:10 AM
:plzstop:
Dndnd'd'd'd'

That was so random

Clear sign of being bothered. When the girls names Just ROLL off your tongue because they're always on your mind

Plastic.

the kii at the end always sends me  :plzstop:

Plastic.