Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Nicki shouldn't have gotten with him period. But no, she had to procreate with him too. :melmel:

Plastic.

they already snatched the mess from youtube  :dead:

the lawyers are working overtime

best selling female rapper of all time

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Planet Her on September 22, 2021, 02:45:02 PM
Honestly speaking, I feel sorry for the victim but it's still unfair to drag Nicki into this. Yes that's her husband and maybe she tried to pay hush money so it doesn't affect her but it's wack to go around doing interviews and promo tours. Didn't he do serious time?

JESUS... :dead: :dead: :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Buy The Stars✨

HEY guys is nickis career ruined yet?? the show aired? Has she been cancelled ? dropped from her label?? are ppl burning her albums in the streets of  brooklyn and queens ?? someone let me THE FACK KNOW 

Aalonso.

Honestly speaking, I feel sorry for the victim but it's still unfair to drag Nicki into this. Yes that's her husband and maybe she tried to pay hush money so it doesn't affect her but it's wack to go around doing interviews and promo tours. Didn't he do serious time?
Tbh it Depends on what kinda of harassment went on. If there are death threats and whatnot, I mean.... Investigate that and if they find out Nicki had involvement, justice will be served

dangerous

bdnfnfnnfnfnfnfnfnnfnfnfnnf

I think this platform gives her a form of leverage

It can't be easy going up against the husband of a superstar with millions of followers

I Can def imagine her feeling as if people don't really hear her . And feeling drowned out by the numbers behind Nickis name .

So her going on this show is understandable

The media turning this into a money grab is another story, and people treating it as some sort of payperview event when they know damn well they ain't taking this seriously is also another story.

But I understand HER reasoning

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 02:56:45 PM
HEY guys is nickis career ruined yet?? the show aired? Has she been cancelled ? dropped from her label?? are ppl burning her albums in the streets of  brooklyn and queens ?? someone let me THE FACK KNOW
hey are you still stupid?

Kaeli.

Quote from: plastic on September 22, 2021, 08:05:23 AM
she's a celebrity, ofc the headline is gonna mention her name

pretty sure nicki is being accused of harassing her too, another reason to put her name in the headline
at the end of the damn day.

Nicki knowingly married a man with rape charges and she knowingly threatened this girl. She's hardly innocent in all of this :udontlookok:

Kaeli.

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 22, 2021, 02:49:10 PM
Nicki shouldn't have gotten with him period. But no, she had to procreate with him too. :melmel:
that angry iOS baby

The mess wasn't even worth it

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"