Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 11:08:18 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 10:36:26 AM
Quote from: Planet Her on September 22, 2021, 08:49:40 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 08:13:52 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 07:58:17 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 05:44:47 AM
Dorians just focusing on Nicki like all of you have been for pages

Glad to see the conversation MAYBE shifting more towards Kenneth and what he did to the victim now

"he raped ha! That's wat we shouldn't like!"

Yeah, let's talk about THAT instead of wondering how this will affect Nicki. Young is literally doing the same thing y'all are doing - just from a different angle.

!!!!!

I just looked at the IG caption of The Real's post, and it's honestly so late

QuoteIn an exclusive interview, Jennifer Hough opens up about the details surrounding her lawsuit against Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty.

I'm pissing at "Nicki Minaj's husband" :kii: the gorls clearly don't give af about this girl and are doing this interview for ratings
of course it's a quick coin grab

"Exclusive! We got da juicy deetz y'all!"

I feel for the victim ... but those turning this into entertainment and ammo to shoot at Nicki ... all under the guise of "concern!" can kick rocks lol
They might as well have headlined, "NICKI'S HUSBAND RAPED THIS BITCH, COME WATCH!"

I could see if it was recent or at least while they were together but this is not settling well with me.

Okay!!!! This Jennifer bitch is thirsty af for attention.

This rape mess happened 25 years ago. Why are you just now speaking up about it? Because Kenneth has some fame due to his association with Nicki? It's just very late & it's clear what Jennifer's motives are tbh

YEP !!!

this is the mess im talking about and they were BOTH teens at the time right? LIKE the fuck 

Nnnn not only were they teens (he was 15, she was 16), but I believe Nicki also stated that they were dating at the time.

This is why I kinda have a hard time believing this Jennifer gor. It's hard to believe a rape mess when it's between 2 people who were in a relationship. They were also young, and we all know teens think they're mature & think they know everything about sex.

Cowgirl

And when I say expect to make, I mean how much could she possibly make doing interviews or even writing a book. Will she host parties too?

Buy The Stars✨

ANYWAY .. i really want most of you all to say yall just dont like nicki.  it would be easier than trying to go UP for this woman, yall dont give a FUCK about.  if this was any of yalls faves you would be singing a different tune.  who wants to start
:ATLcameo:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Planet Her on September 22, 2021, 11:15:36 AM
And when I say expect to make, I mean how much could she possibly make doing interviews or even writing a book. Will she host parties too?

:plzstop:

This Jennifer ho is full of shit, huh?  :kii:

Summertime

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 11:15:18 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 11:08:18 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 10:36:26 AM
Quote from: Planet Her on September 22, 2021, 08:49:40 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 08:13:52 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 07:58:17 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 05:44:47 AM
Dorians just focusing on Nicki like all of you have been for pages

Glad to see the conversation MAYBE shifting more towards Kenneth and what he did to the victim now

"he raped ha! That's wat we shouldn't like!"

Yeah, let's talk about THAT instead of wondering how this will affect Nicki. Young is literally doing the same thing y'all are doing - just from a different angle.

!!!!!

I just looked at the IG caption of The Real's post, and it's honestly so late

QuoteIn an exclusive interview, Jennifer Hough opens up about the details surrounding her lawsuit against Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty.

I'm pissing at "Nicki Minaj's husband" :kii: the gorls clearly don't give af about this girl and are doing this interview for ratings
of course it's a quick coin grab

"Exclusive! We got da juicy deetz y'all!"

I feel for the victim ... but those turning this into entertainment and ammo to shoot at Nicki ... all under the guise of "concern!" can kick rocks lol
They might as well have headlined, "NICKI'S HUSBAND RAPED THIS BITCH, COME WATCH!"

I could see if it was recent or at least while they were together but this is not settling well with me.

Okay!!!! This Jennifer bitch is thirsty af for attention.

This rape mess happened 25 years ago. Why are you just now speaking up about it? Because Kenneth has some fame due to his association with Nicki? It's just very late & it's clear what Jennifer's motives are tbh

YEP !!!

this is the mess im talking about and they were BOTH teens at the time right? LIKE the fuck 

Nnnn not only were they teens (he was 15, she was 16), but I believe Nicki also stated that they were dating at the time.

This is why I kinda have a hard time believing this Jennifer gor. It's hard to believe a rape mess when it's between 2 people who were in a relationship. They were also young, and we all know teens think they're mature & think they know everything about sex.

that part!!!!!!

i know queen will have a good lawyer if it ever makes it to trial. so im not too worried.. im just mad that i know this is the reason we havent got a new album mess.  fuck this jennifer gorl tbh!! quite frank !!

Cowgirl

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 11:16:25 AM
ANYWAY .. i really want most of you all to say yall just dont like nicki.  it would be easier than trying to go UP for this woman, yall dont give a FUCK about.  if this was any of yalls faves you would be singing a different tune.  who wants to start
Well I immediately stopped supporting Marilyn Manson after the allegations from Evan Rachel Wood became public. I still have some CDs and vinyls of him but he's literally dead to me now and I don't/can't listen to his music anymore.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 11:21:51 AM
Quote from: JCJ on September 22, 2021, 11:16:33 AM
https://twitter.com/rapalert4/status/1440691618147811340?s=21

This slurred speech & stuttering  :dead: it's SO obvious this girl is lying

and she talkin in this hushed voice like gorl you from NYC.  Yall are LOUD AF speak the way you would when youre in your borough.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 22, 2021, 11:22:41 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 11:16:25 AM
Well I immediately stopped supporting Marilyn Manson after the allegations from Evan Rachel Wood became public. I still have some CDs and vinyls of him but he's literally dead to me now and I don't/can't listen to his music anymore.

proud of you king. im not throwing away any of my nicki stuff cause she aint rape nobody.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"