Afrodisiac Single turns 17

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, September 21, 2021, 08:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 23, 2021, 02:05:32 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on September 22, 2021, 11:49:06 PM
Brandy should've kept going with Tim and released another alber in 2006/2007. I would've loved to hear her on similar tea to what Nelly Furtado and JT were doing in 06 tbh
OMG YESSSSS, its so infuriating that she never works with producers/artist when they are at their peak or a hot hot commodity (Although Timb was Timb).

I think if she were to get back in and do another Timbaland album now it could still have that impact and bring him back too

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

The incorporation of the baby sound is classic Timbaland. :tistheseas: It immediately reminded me of Pony and Are You That Somebody when I heard the song for the first time.

long-timeTheRoofFan

If these shows still exist I need Queen to visit them again for the next single.

:plzstop:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Aalonso.

Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 23, 2021, 02:19:52 PM

If these shows still exist I need Queen to visit them again for the next single.

:plzstop:

Who the fuck is clapping like that

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

Afrodisiac15

September 23, 2021, 07:21:25 PM #68 Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 07:26:12 PM by Afrodisiac15
Should been the first single with a different video. I always pictured the video with her following %u201Cstalker%u201D a dude around the city throughout his day. He%u2019s her Afrodisiac. Would%u2019ve been dope!

long-timeTheRoofFan

It really is too bad the label brought on Kanye and out his song out first... Timbo was done after that... would have been nice to see him in the afrodisiac and who is she 2 u videos

Harlem

Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 23, 2021, 08:22:30 PM
It really is too bad the label brought on Kanye and out his song out first... Timbo was done after that... would have been nice to see him in the afrodisiac and who is she 2 u videos

!!!!!

He should've def been in the WIS2U doing his ad libs

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Harlem on September 23, 2021, 09:18:31 PM
Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 23, 2021, 08:22:30 PM

!!!!!

He should've def been in the WIS2U doing his ad libs

It would have made the Era better

RAY7

WIS2U needed an acting video 
Atlantic wanted her to be sexy so bad

Harlem

Quote from: RAY7 on September 23, 2021, 10:25:21 PM
WIS2U needed an acting video
Atlantic wanted her to be sexy so bad

>>>>><<<<<<

As much as I appreciate the video for what it is, I wasn't initially pleased at first... I thought she needed a dramatic story line too like Ashanti Rain On Me or Mo So Gone...and I wanted Ghan to be the main girl not the narrator :dead:

DopeSoul.

So glad they went with  TAOL first