I agree with everything he said here

Started by Scott., September 24, 2021, 05:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Edge gorl

I dnt like tha way his dried up ashy ass talks bout quing x

Old faggot

Nine

September 24, 2021, 06:50:30 PM #3 Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 06:50:56 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
I kind of agree, but then part of this is just him sounding old and reminiscing on how things used to be.

It's a new age babe. Wake up.

Edge gorl

Yikes he did spill on chloe nd normani 

But i think chloe still has a chance tho!
Shes hungry

Hunger gets u results

Aalonso.

Edge gorl

But he tried it

LNX is def on tha trajectory to be a megastar
Chloe sumwat too

FAMÈ

n

beyonce and Janet aren't the only female R&B superstars

KingDavid

September 25, 2021, 02:51:44 AM #8 Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 02:52:34 AM by KingDavid
Doja can and will sell out any arena who books her, so he needs to stop the bullshit smdh

Freemala Harris

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 24, 2021, 06:53:24 PM
Djdhdydyduwuehhsheue @ 9:10

d

dd

d
d
d

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: The way no one can decipher the hieroglyphics godnet was saying on that bridge

Buy The Stars✨

i mean he is right.. all these new girls are trash HER, Kehlani, Summer Walker, Tinashe doja cat they are all missing that IT factor to me.  i cant get into them like that. 

I disagree that beyonce and janet are the only 2 black superstars.  I think those are just the ones he follows... i dare wanna say brandy should be in there too she can go to africa and sell out shows just like beyonce and janet can

Buy The Stars✨

DO YOU THINK IMAN KNWO WHAT A DOJA CAT IS ??!?!?!

ASKLJDLJSADLSALJDSHJLD

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Harlem

Brandy, Toni and Mariah should def be in his conversation regardless of how he views them

united nations

September 25, 2021, 01:38:46 PM #14 Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 01:39:12 PM by leon turtle
i think the whole "icon" thing may be a thing of the past in itself
may be something we need to be prepared to let go of - especially expecting newcomers to live up to it

the industry has changed a lot since janet and even fas came into the game
they come from eras where big budgets were common, among other things

i think that newer artists tryna live up to and emulate this "icon" thing may actually be holding them back from their own individuality and personal artistic growth.

instead of just vibin' the fuck owt and doing their own thing with a hint of their inspirations
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️