Porshit Announces RHOA Depature

Started by M-Rocka, September 30, 2021, 01:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 30, 2021, 02:42:07 PM
I'm fine with all the older girls leaving eventually.

Porsha was just there deflecting and lying all the time. She hasn't pulled her weight in about 3 seasons.

Kenya, well Bravo doesn't like her so she'll probably get the axe after this season tbh.

The new cast better be promising.
I've never seen Kenya as happy as she is on DWTS, I think this season of RHOA will be her last. She'll probably act the way she did in season 10 when she stormed out of the restaurant in Houston.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 30, 2021, 01:53:19 PM
Trey was certain that she'd be holding center peach again. Scared self. :plzstop: :plzstop:
d

I was? I knew Quee was leaving. And I didn't fucking blame ha. What would be the point? Just to get dragged?

DDDDDSSSSSSDSDSDSDS

:sevynstreeter:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 30, 2021, 02:38:39 PM
Quote from: Troye on September 30, 2021, 02:31:02 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 30, 2021, 02:29:26 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 30, 2021, 02:28:35 PM
can't believe I'm saying this, but I think this would be a good time to bring back Phaedra

bbbbbbbbb

Now you're going to make Nick screenshot this. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

znclascjklljkcsljkdj  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

everyone wants the queen to return a bit luv

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

This show is on its last leg. I have a feeling Kenya and Kandi will be next after this season. Their stories are complete. The only ones desperate are Sheree and SpongeBob tbh..

i agree with you !! atl is done but i wanna know how did it get this bad?? like one year it was EVERYTHING and the next its just not

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on September 30, 2021, 02:53:25 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 30, 2021, 01:53:19 PM
Trey was certain that she'd be holding center peach again. Scared self. :plzstop: :plzstop:
d

I was? I knew Quee was leaving.
:unsure:

Boy..

Vonc2002

Porsha IS Rhoa for me. They better really bring it with the casting cause I'm not tuning in otherwise.  Imagine watching for fckn kandi :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

September 30, 2021, 03:07:11 PM #52 Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 03:07:32 PM by Trey
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 30, 2021, 03:05:22 PM
Porsha IS Rhoa for me. They better really bring it with the casting cause I'm not tuning in otherwise.  Imagine watching for fckn kandi :omf:
Theyre not. All they did was give Marlo her peach and dug up Sheree out the grave.

Again.

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

Porsha was holding the show back tbh.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Troye on September 30, 2021, 02:31:02 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 30, 2021, 02:29:26 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 30, 2021, 02:28:35 PM
can't believe I'm saying this, but I think this would be a good time to bring back Phaedra

bbbbbbbbb

Now you're going to make Nick screenshot this. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

everyone wants the queen to return a bit luv

Not Bravo

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 30, 2021, 03:05:22 PM
Porsha IS Rhoa for me. They better really bring it with the casting cause I'm not tuning in otherwise.
oh! halfway out the door!

boy you'll be watching every week regardless

hush

Cowgirl

STUNNA GOD

Well now they don't even have a show. What are they even gonna discuss?

:omf: