Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 09:25:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2021, 09:16:33 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 08:48:11 AM
lolz Vonc took the Lord's name in vain here
*grabs popcorn*
ssddddffffggfddffff
I love Aaliyah's music but a spade is a fckn spade. And Annie's entitled Karen ass
whooo, ppl dont be noticing but...
PERIOD! :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 06, 2021, 09:41:34 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 09:32:38 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 06, 2021, 09:29:41 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 09:26:46 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 09:23:34 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 06, 2021, 09:17:06 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 09:15:44 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 09:09:15 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 09:07:16 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 06, 2021, 09:02:30 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 08:59:54 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 06, 2021, 08:57:17 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 08:53:26 AM
and you act like Aaliyah is your fav
the way you get ready to knuck at the slightest complaint about her

that's unusual?
yes, especially at this age. You dont see anybody on here STILL doing the shit we did in 2012 over these ppl

But you admitted that you're jealous of Aaliyah because she gets praise on a Brandy message board..... at this age?

This doesn't make sense.

And don't put age caps on fanning when I'm sure your grandpa and uncles are ready to reach over the Thanksgiving dinner because someone said something about the others "team." New angle.
I said because no one ever says anything negative about her
and its partially because ppl dont wanna deal with you POUNCING on them like a damn animal
that goes for anybody who gets coddled and never experiences criticism. I'd take that type of life for sure
Yh so the golden shower, plane jokes and Deadliyah never happened on here right? :ermm:
they were so long ago and Im not even talking about that. :dead: I mean genuine criticism
we can talk about how Brandy's rap flow sounds corny sometimes, or the harmonies are too much
just had a whole thread about not liking Saving All My Love. But ya'll were crying over me even dare mentioning that I dont like how Static sounded on Aaliyah's songs. Make it make sense

Because we're considering the source genius.

It's not what's said, it's who says it.
i swear  :uhh: :dead: :dead:
if that was the case then this thread wouldnt look like it does :kii: :kii: :kii:

Someone said something about Static in here? What the fk are you talking about?
Who said anything about Static being mentioned? Regardless of who says anything ya'll burst into flames over Aaliyah PERIOD and this thread is a perfect example

You're the one who brought up the Static mention, confused about that it means to consider sources when assessing comments. I clocked that your mention of Static taking over Aaliyahs songs was a way of minimizing her contribution to that highly praised, fume inducing album. If someone else had said that, I don't think it would have been an issue for meZ. But you have such a deep seeded issue with Aaliyah that when you're the source of the criticism, it's definitely getting pounced on because you think you're slick.
And you're wrong. Up until that slight criticism I was complimenting the album too because its honestly my favorite of her albums. I was doing it so much even you quoted me saying "Usher is awesome" or something. No it wasnt to diminish her, I like her but shes not perfect so I pointed out a flaw. I brought that up because its another example of ya'll going off over a very light critique.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 07:33:35 AM
His case is unique because he used his work as a cover and a source to commit and fund these crimes, he's not some regular joe that raped one or two girls, his case goes back 2 decades and I'm sure there are more charges and convictions coming his way.
We're always talking about white men getting away with it or getting less severe punshiments but we always forget black women who are victims almost never see the justice, sympathy and empathy their white counterparts get. This is one of those FEW times they do see justice and we're angry about youtube punishing the perp more?
I don't get it  :dead:

This is why you are >>>>>>

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 09:50:39 AM

that's unusual?
yes, especially at this age. You dont see anybody on here STILL doing the shit we did in 2012 over these ppl

But you admitted that you're jealous of Aaliyah because she gets praise on a Brandy message board..... at this age?

This doesn't make sense.

And don't put age caps on fanning when I'm sure your grandpa and uncles are ready to reach over the Thanksgiving dinner because someone said something about the others "team." New angle.
and its partially because ppl dont wanna deal with you POUNCING on them like a damn animal
that goes for anybody who gets coddled and never experiences criticism. I'd take that type of life for sure
Yh so the golden shower, plane jokes and Deadliyah never happened on here right? :ermm:
they were so long ago and Im not even talking about that. :dead: I mean genuine criticism
we can talk about how Brandy's rap flow sounds corny sometimes, or the harmonies are too much
just had a whole thread about not liking Saving All My Love. But ya'll were crying over me even dare mentioning that I dont like how Static sounded on Aaliyah's songs. Make it make sense

if that was the case then this thread wouldnt look like it does :kii: :kii: :kii:

Who said anything about Static being mentioned? Regardless of who says anything ya'll burst into flames over Aaliyah PERIOD and this thread is a perfect example

You're the one who brought up the Static mention, confused about that it means to consider sources when assessing comments. I clocked that your mention of Static taking over Aaliyahs songs was a way of minimizing her contribution to that highly praised, fume inducing album. If someone else had said that, I don't think it would have been an issue for meZ. But you have such a deep seeded issue with Aaliyah that when you're the source of the criticism, it's definitely getting pounced on because you think you're slick.
And you're wrong. Up until that slight criticism I was complimenting the album too because its honestly my favorite of her albums. I was doing it so much even you quoted me saying "Usher is awesome" or something.

And RKelly sent his victims on shopping sprees so no one could ever think they weren't enjoying their lives. Manipulative behavior. 

united nations

Quote from: Annie on October 06, 2021, 09:43:52 AM
Glad we are all on the same page! Thanks for the croissant Afro, it's the best of the best. :oof:
i do wat I can  :feelinmyself:
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 06, 2021, 09:54:49 AM

that's unusual?

This doesn't make sense.

And you're wrong. Up until that slight criticism I was complimenting the album too because its honestly my favorite of her albums. I was doing it so much even you quoted me saying "Usher is awesome" or something.

And RKelly sent his victims on shopping sprees so no one could ever think they weren't enjoying their lives. Manipulative behavior.
Not me listening to this girl's album and praising it just to manipulate you
see this is what Im talking about  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

JCJ 🪐

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2021, 10:02:37 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 06, 2021, 09:54:49 AM

that's unusual?

This doesn't make sense.

Not me listening to this girl's album and praising it just to manipulate you
see this is what Im talking about  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

It's not past you.

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️