YouTube deletes two official R Kelly channels - still available on YT music

Started by Annie, October 06, 2021, 05:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

well ya better get all ya streams in coz they just might follow suit
:guys:

QuoteAfter last week's verdict, some on social media redoubled their efforts to push the major music streaming services to pull Kelly's discography, arguing in part that it was wrong to provide a global platform — and possible royalty revenues — to a convicted serial sexual predator.

Spotify, Apple and Amazon did not respond to questions about what they planned to do with Kelly's music library and what criteria they might consider for removing the entirety of an artist's work

Dr Naomi Campbell

They could always re-direct his royalties to victims and abuse charities though

Cowgirl

Lucid Salvatore

This is SO fucked up.
If there gonna do this to R. Kelly, then they better remove the content of all the problematic white artists on YouTube.

dangerous

October 06, 2021, 07:08:41 AM #21 Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 07:09:55 AM by Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾
it may be extra but i wont be fighting or standing up for someone who has done what he's done.

GODliyah being brought into this case against him was a harsh reminder that she was indeed one of his victims.

he was shocked when he was convicted recently, and this could be why
he's used to his celebrity and amazing talent getting him by

i believe in consequences.
don't think of him being a "Black man up against da system!", think of the Black GIRLS who he victimized. Including GODliyah.

Cowgirl

People need to take the approach of "you need to remove ___'s music/videos since you did it to R. Kelly" instead of "the white artists get away with it."

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 07:08:41 AM
it may be extra but i wont be fighting or standing up for someone who has done what he's done.

GODliyah being brought into this case against him was a harsh reminder that she was indeed one of his victims.

he was shocked when he was convicted recently, and this could be why
he's used to his celebrity and amazing talent getting him by

i believe in consequences.
don't think of him being a "Black man up against da system!", think of the Black GIRLS who he victimized. Including GODliyah.

I'm about to kick ur ass
:watchit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on October 06, 2021, 07:03:21 AM
They could always re-direct his royalties to victims and abuse charities though
:-/
or he could still be paid for his fckn work. And he also has a family, children and what not. I'm sorry but I'm not advocating this. Lock him up, throw away the key. Fine. That should be the extent
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

dangerous

and r. kelly was getting away with it just like these white celebs have been

look how long it took for him to really get a conviction that will put him away for good.

literally, DECADES. even with footage of him pissing on some high school girl
do u think a regular degular Black man would have gotten away with this mess for this long?

get real. his money and talent got him by just like any other celeb.

imma need yall to direct that same energy you have for Kenneth Petty
and even Nicki Minaj for MARRYING and supporting him

to R. Kelly. A man with MULTIPLE victims spanning decades.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on October 06, 2021, 07:06:25 AM
This is SO fucked up.
If there gonna do this to R. Kelly, then they better remove the content of all the problematic white artists on YouTube.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!
Like we can go thru the history books and pinpoint tons of white artists that have done the same shit.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 07:16:27 AM
and r. kelly was getting away with it just like these white celebs have been

look how long it took for him to really get a conviction that will put him away for good.

literally, DECADES. even with footage of him pissing on some high school girl
do u think a regular degular Black man would have gotten away with this mess for this long?

get real. his money and talent got him by just like any other celeb.

imma need yall to direct that same energy you have for Kenneth Petty
and even Nicki Minaj for MARRYING and supporting him

to R. Kelly. A man with MULTIPLE victims spanning decades.
damn speak King

Vonc2002

Quote from: Planet Her on October 06, 2021, 07:12:28 AM
People need to take the approach of "you need to remove ___'s music/videos since you did it to R. Kelly" instead of "the white artists get away with it."
I honestly dont think ANY of their mess should be taken down. Allow people to decide for themselves