New edition snapped when they got back together.

Started by Ma Lo, October 14, 2021, 10:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

Quote from: JCJ on October 15, 2021, 12:06:04 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2021, 12:04:47 AM
Quote from: JCJ on October 15, 2021, 12:03:45 AM
What does being straight have to do with liking New Edition?  :uhh:
That's not what was said.

What was said then
Reading the posts should clear up the confusion.  Rest assured it wasnt that tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

The typical gay man wouldn't really take to music sang by men, referencing a girl or a woman, even if the lyrics and production are good.. they typically flock to female artists that sing about men and the struggles they have with males. Wasn't trying to judge or anything. I'm gay myself.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 15, 2021, 12:09:19 AM

The typical gay man wouldn't really take to music sang by men, referencing a girl or a woman, even if the lyrics and production are good..
Now u know what :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

dangerous

Thought this was gon be "can u stand the rain"

iconic :stressed:

dangerous

October 15, 2021, 03:04:18 AM #36 Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 03:09:04 AM by douda (black)

The typical gay man wouldn't really take to music sang by men, referencing a girl or a woman, even if the lyrics and production are good.. they typically flock to female artists that sing about men and the struggles they have with males. Wasn't trying to judge or anything. I'm gay myself.
I don't think that's necessarily true

A lot of gay men will simply imagine the guy is singing to them just like women would

Nfnfnfnfnf

That's why a lot of male artists still have strong gay fanbases . Tank realized that, and was stripping for the gays on stage n mess

I love me some Tyrese, Carl Thomas, Usher, Omarion etc ☺️

b7

Very Ryan Leslie. Reminds me of the Mario Winans produced joint with Cassie in some parts before the tempo picks up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3sBbknAq7U&ab_channel=LazyKham

b7

Quote from: douda (black) on October 15, 2021, 03:04:18 AM

I don't think that's necessarily true

A lot of gay men will simply imagine the guy is singing to them just like women would

Nfnfnfnfnf

That's why a lot of male artists still have strong gay fanbases . Tank realized that, and was stripping for the gays on stage n mess

I love me some Tyrese, Carl Thomas, Usher, Omarion etc ☺️
ssdxsxssxsasaas

RAY7

Anyway...
they just couldn't make up their minds 
"girl gimme ya numbuh, forget it here go ma numbuh, forget it you don't need my numbuh"  :dead: that's just hilarious to me