Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on November 05, 2021, 03:48:50 PM
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on November 05, 2021, 08:08:25 AM
Quote from: Annie on November 05, 2021, 07:36:38 AM
and media are falling for it
And so are you :unsure:
I don't follow the guy
nncnfnfndnnnsnndbdbdd

Well bitch, you coulda fooled me with all of the reporting and updates on him you do. :uhh:

dangerous

Quote from: YTManzWhore on November 04, 2021, 07:40:01 AM
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on November 04, 2021, 07:31:44 AM
kfndjfjjdjdjdjdddddffffff

Not her sneaking and creating the page before he found out. Bey gor..

skdkskdmdmdmmdmdmdmfkffmfmmfmfmfmfkfd

Not Quee taking notes of all the hoes that followed

jfjfncnncnncncnxnxbcbcbc c c bcbcnx

Annie

/.\

Cowgirl

ophababes.

Annie

November 06, 2021, 05:37:04 AM #35 Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 06:01:01 AM by Annie
I only remember the Tiffany ad diamond controversy and how he was trying to be some sort of Basquiat (even tho friends of the artist feel like Basq' would have never approved of his work or likeness used in this commercial concept, he really didn't like the elite & consumerism). I feel like if you really study the artist you should know the meaning of the works and whether the art would even fit in the concept, but a lot of that is also the fault of the creative directors at Tiffany's. The esthetics of the campaign were nice I admit but yeah.

I still love Blueprint III, his singles and the features.
:nowgorl:

/.\

Annie

November 06, 2021, 05:45:35 AM #36 Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 06:05:16 AM by Annie
But I can start reporting on the Parlux case if there's interest. I just saw that one pop up on my Google news app :plea: I could do a little research.  I thought he was spending time with the family and running some businesses, not that dramatic and more low key. If you feel there's enough shady things going on in his life for me to report on and give updates maybe I should.

/.\

Annie

/.\