Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on November 06, 2021, 05:31:45 PM
https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1457091830424735754

185k - 210k

The biggest female R&B debut since Lemonades

:omgwatshappening:
wtf
It's a damn shame she ain't seeing any of that money

b7

November 06, 2021, 05:47:27 PM #76 Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 05:47:45 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on November 06, 2021, 05:31:45 PM
https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1457091830424735754

185k - 210k

The biggest female R&B debut since Lemonades

:omgwatshappening:
shhdhdjdj she's the young R&B Adele tbh (streaming wise) and Her debut and EP were all in the top 3 of all music last night

Jon

bby ddy

Damn! I knew she'd do good, but not THAT good!

let me find out Summer is kind of... a FORCE :heythere:

Andthecategoryis...

Its crazy how Summer has become this ghetto girl goddess and pillar in the community when I dnt think she is really that at all lol but her music is relatable to the times....the level of artistry and talent is bar none....the girls just look for a cute voice and things to quote for twitter and instagram with songs about a toxic nicca that they still gonna run back too.

The album is cute, I still prefer her LDOS. I just don't see Summer singing these songs 10 years from now. The mix and backgrounds are horrid.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

b7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on November 07, 2021, 01:02:28 AM
the girls just look for a cute voice and things to quote for twitter and instagram with songs about a toxic nicca that they still gonna run back too.

Yeah this is the biggest sub genre in the world, whatever u wanna call it. It's why Drake is even bigger than he would have been without the social media caption lyrics

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

I like the album a little better. She got a few decent songs. the lil freak I was with last night kinda forced me into listening lol.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius