Travis facing pressure to pay for fans’ funerals

Started by crunk aint dead, November 07, 2021, 09:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on November 07, 2021, 11:33:47 AM
Some people are just cheap they ain't gon give you shit even if they kill you. I hope he's ready for those wrongful death and pain and suffering lawsuits coming his way. It was his event so he's bears some responsibility to keep people safe.
Yea, with this new info I just learned, I'd definitely sue. Dont worry about the funeral homeboy. U about to fund a whole lifestyle atp
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 11:34:07 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2021, 11:29:52 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 11:25:23 AM
If I was him I definitely would feel guilty and pay for the ppls funerals. This mess was horrible
PERIOD! Now what's all this extra for.   :uhh:
for ppl being greedy and begging for handouts when they probably don't really need them
:dead:  :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Trey on November 07, 2021, 11:50:20 AM
Honestly, the let out process of these festivals are HORRID. At Rolling Loud 2019, the crowd literally tore DOWN the fence. It was literally a stampede mess.

security just gave:

And I don't blame them.
SSSSSSSSSSSSDDDDFFFGFDDDDDDFGGFDDDDDDDFFF

Ma Lo

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 07, 2021, 11:59:09 AM
Quote from: Trey on November 07, 2021, 11:50:20 AM
Honestly, the let out process of these festivals are HORRID. At Rolling Loud 2019, the crowd literally tore DOWN the fence. It was literally a stampede mess.

security just gave:

And I don't blame them.
SSSSSSSSSSSSDDDDFFFGFDDDDDDFGGFDDDDDDDFFF

Fhghtdrjj to okkkkkkkkkkk

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 11:36:38 AM
and where are y'all from where funerals are like so expensive that ppl can barely afford them? I've unfortunately been to 3 this year of different family members that passed and they were not rich.
Ray you're just......wow :plzstop:
MOST Americans dont have 5k laying around and that's a very cost efficient funeral tbh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on November 07, 2021, 11:37:42 AM
People can barely afford to eat Ray let alone pay for a funeral.
Not to mention we're still in a fckn PANDEMIC  :omf:

Annie

Is this even an argument? The people who visited were not protected. So the families should sue the organizer for the big safety issues. They guaranteed safety was top priority. I am sure in a civil lawsuit the organizers will be held responsible for the deaths somehow. The families have every right to ask for money to pay for funerals. Even if they are rich or they got an insurance, because no one who goes to a concert expects to have a risk of dying. You can expect to maybe be dehydrated or get your shoes ruined, but not complete hell. 

/.\

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2021, 12:00:13 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 11:36:38 AM
and where are y'all from where funerals are like so expensive that ppl can barely afford them? I've unfortunately been to 3 this year of different family members that passed and they were not rich.
Ray you're just......wow :plzstop:
MOST Americans dont have 5k laying around and that's a very cost efficient funeral tbh
and somehow I've literally been to at least 20 funerals in my life of family members and I swear none of them lived in mansions but they didn't use GoFundMe to pay either

Ma Lo

November 07, 2021, 12:03:37 PM #86 Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 12:05:21 PM by Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́
The girls ganging up on Ray

Vonc2002

CHOKE

November 07, 2021, 12:04:12 PM #88 Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 12:04:22 PM by YTManzWhore
This narrative that sis is a single broke mother