Did anyone see Eternals?

Started by Zankou., November 09, 2021, 08:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

It was good af imo

I frankly preferred it over Avengers

:unbothered:

CHOKE

November 09, 2021, 08:27:11 AM #1 Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 08:29:30 AM by Planet Choke
I liked it

My only issue was Selma

The Eternals were suppose to be "apex predators" created to stop deviants and sis was completely helpless when Ikaris betrayed her

When she went for that shot gun

:disgusted:

Other than that I really liked it

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

No I haven't. I did see a headline that it got the worst reviews of any marvel film though. I thought Angie retired???
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

CHOKE

But I guess now that I think bout it 
if you look at them like X-Men, each with their own power set then I guess I can excuse it 

But I just don't see the point of making an Eternal that can't defend themselves against the monsters they were created to destroy 

Zankou.

Quote from: Planet Choke on November 09, 2021, 08:27:11 AM
I liked it

My only issue was Selma

The Eternals were suppose to be "apex predators" created to stop deviants and sis was completely helpless when Ikaris betrayed her

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

CHOKE

Quote from: zanny on November 09, 2021, 08:31:28 AM
Quote from: Planet Choke on November 09, 2021, 08:27:11 AM
I liked it

My only issue was Selma

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

Is it worth watching for someone who doesn't normally watch marvel films? Outside just a few.
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

CHOKE

November 09, 2021, 08:44:31 AM #8 Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 08:44:46 AM by Planet Choke
Boy if you don't take your ass over to Disney+ and start at the beginning of phase 1

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

Young