CBB Official Thread - Close This Thread

Started by asdfghjkl, January 20, 2016, 03:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

BB knew exactly what they were doing when those only choose two black people in the house. Mind you, they've had black people on the show previously but this time there is definitely racist undertones to it. Since I've watch the show I've never seen Tiff have the same aggressive outbursts like Megan and Steph. Megan just had a boutique with Steph over borrowed clothing are them white devils afraid and uncomfortable around them?

This shit just makes me so mad and it's sad she doesn't have anyone to come to her rescue and say it isn't right. No one.

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

Buy The Stars✨

gemmas accent is the worst i think . in a funny way .. " he ez play-N YEW like a FID-TAL"

AIDS!

January 20, 2016, 06:36:25 PM #19 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 06:36:56 PM by Amir
Tiff needs a friend in the house.
None of these white people understand her, Stephanie and Megan have had worst outbursts, were quickly forgotten
Then you have Angies old ass banging on the walls telling people to stfu when they ask if she's ok 😂

mauza

Quote from: Annie on January 20, 2016, 06:32:31 PM
Quote from: mauza on January 20, 2016, 06:31:58 PM
http://www.bigbrotherradio.com/

:feelinmyself: yayyy

yas!  :whatfuneralbill:

I tried to download that hola mess but it fucked up my computer so... I'm happy that the Youtube guy made an entire website for us!

lemme watch now!

"جاني الاسمر"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: mauza on January 20, 2016, 06:37:14 PM
Quote from: Annie on January 20, 2016, 06:32:31 PM
Quote from: mauza on January 20, 2016, 06:31:58 PM
http://www.bigbrotherradio.com/

:feelinmyself: yayyy

yas!  :whatfuneralbill:

I tried to download that hola mess but it fucked up my computer so... I'm happy that the Youtube guy made an entire website for us!

lemme watch now!

SO nice of who ever it is !

AIDS!

She's the only American standing though :dead:

mauza

Quote from: DFW>>>> on January 20, 2016, 06:36:21 PM
gemmas accent is the worst i think . in a funny way .. " he ez play-N YEW like a FID-TAL"

Stephanie and Jeremy are absolutely awful to understand for a non-native english speaker like me.  :kii:

"جاني الاسمر"

Mel.

they're alll fucking racist and I'm SICK OF IT!!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: mauza on January 20, 2016, 06:40:28 PM
Quote from: DFW>>>> on January 20, 2016, 06:36:21 PM

Stephanie and Jeremy are absolutely awful to understand for a non-native english speaker like me.  :kii:

!!!! true they are very hard to understand ..

i can understand gemma its just funny the way she speaks lol

Buy The Stars✨

DEATHHH at tiff interrupting steph

asdfghjkl

mauza

They way They treated Tiffany and the expression on her face during the whole nomination speeches really broke my heart. :stressed:

"جاني الاسمر"