please don't tell me this bitch is from girls aloud sddddd

Started by zeytoven, January 20, 2016, 05:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

lol yes it's Nicola from girls aloud....say have you heard her album Cinderella's Eyes

zeytoven

Quote from: LiBra on January 20, 2016, 05:32:49 PM
lol yes it's Nicola from girls aloud....say have you heard her album Cinderella's Eyes

nah let me youtube ha real quick

JRocka

Quote from: zeytoven on January 20, 2016, 05:35:43 PM
Quote from: LiBra on January 20, 2016, 05:32:49 PM

nah let me youtube ha real quick

Porcelain Heart>>>>>
Beat Of My Drum>>>>>
I>>>>>
Gladiator>>>>>
Everybody Gotta Learn Sometime>>>>

I just want her to drop another album already ugh :stressed:

Admin

JRocka

Quote from: squid on January 20, 2016, 06:04:42 PM
That was from 2011 :ohwow:
Is she still doing music?

:dead:

QuoteIn October 2011, Roberts stated that she had started work on a second album. On 13 January 2012 Roberts commented on her second album, stating, ?Maybe. I'm not sure. There's lots of stuff coming up and I think there always has to be a right time. I'm always working on music and if a second album came out then that would be a great thing to happen.? In June 2013, following the Girls Aloud split, Daily Mail reported that Roberts was working on a second album that might be released in 2014. Roberts has written 4 songs for friend and former colleague Cheryl Cole's fourth studio album, Only Human, entitled "It's About Time", "Throwback", "Goodbye Means Hello" and "Yellow Love", as well as writing "Going Nowhere" for Little Mix's debut album and for the Girls Aloud's greatest hits album Ten, she contributed the track "On The Metro". Roberts also written two songs for Little Mix's sophomore album Salute, entitled "See Me Now" and "They Just Don't Know You".

In January 2014, producer Fred Ball confirmed he was working with Roberts on a new album.

:loose2when: