Noelle was kinda destined to be beaut’

Started by crunk aint dead, November 20, 2021, 03:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Quote from: annie on November 20, 2021, 11:17:29 AM
Gorgeous!

I hate how on the new show it almost feels like she wants to compete with Kenya. As if there's only room for one beauty queen.
Cynthia is forever gorgeous. She gonna be 80 years old giving beauty Queen lol. I low key love Cynthia on this girls trip show. The cameras are capturing REAL emotions from these ladies and I love it!
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

STUNNA GOD

DHDHDHDHHDHDHDHDHHDHXHDHS

From what I saw, Cynthia is giving more on this spinoff mess than she does on RHOA

:udontlookok:

crunk aint dead

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 20, 2021, 11:24:54 AM
Quote from: Black Ashkenazi on November 20, 2021, 10:27:44 AM
I think we know there are men who give different vibes

both hetero and gay
Hetero men who could actually be very feminine and gay men who are very "unclockable"
... and everything in between

that kinda goes without saying

I just think Demetri used the wrong word . Imo he was basically saying Leon is very cunt/metrosexual. Which I can totally see .

Is it that deep?
:disgusted:
:trannyjblige:

Plastic.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 20, 2021, 11:37:13 AM
Gorgeous!

I hate how on the new show it almost feels like she wants to compete with Kenya. As if there's only room for one beauty queen.
Cynthia is forever gorgeous. She gonna be 80 years old giving beauty Queen lol. I low key love Cynthia on this girls trip show. The cameras are capturing REAL emotions from these ladies and I love it!
idk about that

this botox/filler mess is ruining her mug

best selling female rapper of all time

Annie

Quote from: Trey on November 20, 2021, 11:39:45 AM

From what I saw, Cynthia is giving more on this spinoff mess than she does on RHOA

Definitely! She's got more personality. I thought she was a bit boring the last seasons but now she's dragging Kyle, she's raising eyebrows and giving people the stare of death. Where did that came from? 

/.\

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Quote from: Trey on November 20, 2021, 11:39:45 AM

Correct! Accurate! I think this show took a few of them out of their element so they're coming off as freshman if that makes any sense, it probably doesn't lol. She's definitely not boring here I will say that!
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Quote from: plastic on November 20, 2021, 11:41:42 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 20, 2021, 11:37:13 AM
Gorgeous!

idk about that

this botox/filler mess is ruining her mug
Stop! Ggggdhxvcvxvd
French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

The Brandy Barbie

Cynthia looked so happy with him. I don't think I've ever seen her with smiles as big as those two pics with Leon.

The Brandy Barbie

Leon does give a little bit of that vibe. That's why he was such a good choice to play Little Richard. I loved him in that, btw. But I don't know if it's a cocky "I know I'm fine; All of you want me," vibe or a could be bisexual vibe...

crunk aint dead

November 20, 2021, 04:29:50 PM #40 Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 04:31:32 PM by Black Ashkenazi
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 20, 2021, 04:26:01 PM
Leon does give a little bit of that vibe. That's why he was such a good choice to play Little Richard. I loved him in that, btw.
that's actually a great point

I totally forgot he played that role

He def gives cunt. I live

I would cast his younger self to play one of the gorls . Voguing in a ball etc giving u MUG. He's just perfect for it

Regardless of his actual sexual preference

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

I just went through his IMDb and he's been in a few lgbt productions than a remember. Interesting...
French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Quote from: Black Ashkenazi on November 20, 2021, 04:29:50 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 20, 2021, 04:26:01 PM
Leon does give a little bit of that vibe. That's why he was such a good choice to play Little Richard. I loved him in that, btw.
that's actually a great point

I totally forgot he played that role

He def gives cunt. I live

I would cast his younger self to play one of the gorls . Voguing in a ball etc giving u MUG. He's just perfect for it

Regardless of his actual sexual preference
Absolutely agree. He's got the look!!!
French Exit ♻️

I am Erica Kane!