not brothers having a threesome mess

:udontlookok:

gettin real choke in here

They're not MY brothers lolz

gvccvcvvccvbv true

i was speaking more from the brothers standpoint

EW!

RedOctober

Giving Jussie the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he did enough to sell his side of the story. The brother denied the allegations of doing bumps of coke and circle jerking, but I believe that likely happened.

Jussie could have showed text message evidence, or receipts from the bathhouse visit. This would have signaled to the jury that the brother isn't an honest person. 

It also gives me pause that the brothers asked Jussie for $2 mill in exchange for not testifying against him. 

On the other hand, there's surveillance of all three of them being at the "crime" scene the day before the incident. AND Jussie didn't call the police directly after the incident, AND refused to submit DNA samples for the investigation. Soooo yeah he'll be found guilty. 

ophababes.

Quote from: RedOctober on December 07, 2021, 09:37:58 PM
Giving Jussie the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he did enough to sell his side of the story. The brother denied the allegations of doing bumps of coke and circle jerking, but I believe that likely happened.

Jussie could have showed text message evidence, or receipts from the bathhouse visit. This would have signaled to the jury that the brother isn't an honest person.

It also gives me pause that the brothers asked Jussie for $2 mill in exchange for not testifying against him.

On the other hand, there's surveillance of all three of them being at the "crime" scene the day before the incident. AND Jussie didn't call the police directly after the incident, AND refused to submit DNA samples for the investigation. Soooo yeah he'll be found guilty.

do basically theres no benefit of the doubt to be given vvvvccccvcvvcc

this boy lied and is bringing up all this irrelevant mess as if its gonna change the facts

two white mens !

:plzstop:

formation

i got a few benefits for king

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Jon

I didn't even know gay bathhouses still existed in 2021

ophababes.

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 07, 2021, 09:50:13 PM
i got a few benefits for king

make sure u put them on his commissary

DopeSoul.

Jussie is a freaky gorl 

god knows what else he's into 

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 07, 2021, 12:34:18 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on December 06, 2021, 03:59:28 PM
not brothers having a threesome mess

:udontlookok:

gettin real choke in here

They're not MY brothers lolz

SSSDSSDSDSSDSDFF

b7

Quote from: RedOctober on December 07, 2021, 09:37:58 PM

YIKES!  I didn't know any of this but he's clearly guilty. I think he also withheld his phone and wouldn't give that up either smh

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 07, 2021, 11:45:23 PM
Jussie is a freaky gorl

sdxjdipdjipojdpojf that's the real reason he ain't wanna give up that phone

Cowgirl

Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 07, 2021, 11:45:23 PM
Jussie is a freaky gorl

Are you tou..

Dr Naomi Campbell