Travis Scott Hit With $10 Billion Lawsuit From Over 1,500 Astroworld Attendees

Started by Ma Lo, December 09, 2021, 12:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Nine

Quote from: FRANCE on December 09, 2021, 02:07:08 PM
Listen, these fucking idiots dashed thru security and went into an over packed crowd and died. They kinda asked for it. Let me show up and see people acting like that, I'm taking my ass home. No way I'm going to a concert with all dem hooligans. They killed themselves.
I'm inclined to agree with this.

Annie

I thought this was the merged lawsuit, but they added this one to the others?

He requested all the different lawsuits to be merged to avoid different judgements in separate cases about the same issue. The victims will be represented by the same lawyers and hopefully this will help the process. If they merge everything it's going to be a big big number wow. It makes sense for other victims to sue now because they will all be added to this one lawsuit soon.

/.\

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 09, 2021, 12:25:42 PM
Not $10 billion

Doing the absolute most

Nnnn the concertgoers know damn well he obviously doesn't have that money. The reason they list an exaggerated number such as $10 billion is because they want to maximize whatever potential earnings the judge will grant them if Travis is found guilty.

Anyways, Travis is finished. The lawsuits keep piling up, and the backlash is growing stronger with each day. That's exactly what he and his low vibrational demonic music deserves.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Yeah. This is foolish. I get the lawsuits by those that died or seriously injured (I don't see any legal liability there for the defendants...sorry), but I doubt 1500 persons suffered ACTUAL injury. Lumping them together favors the defendants in this case. This is just a giant waste of everyone's time.

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on December 09, 2021, 03:18:01 PM
Yeah. This is foolish. I get the lawsuits by those that died or seriously injured (I don't see any legal liability there for the defendants...sorry), but I doubt 1500 persons suffered ACTUAL injury. Lumping them together favors the defendants in this case. This is just a giant waste of everyone's time.

You know the "mental anguish" gorls are coming for theirs :plzstop:

formation

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on December 09, 2021, 12:45:27 PM
I want Kim implicated in this!!
nfnfnncncnncncnxnncmcmcmmc

Speaking of implication

lemme make that trip to the Atlanta district attorney 'ffice real quick :woohoo:
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️