Tina stands tf up for Jussie

Started by united nations, December 13, 2021, 12:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

December 14, 2021, 04:18:33 PM #30 Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 04:18:58 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: FRANCE on December 14, 2021, 01:56:37 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 14, 2021, 04:53:03 AM
I don't want Jussie in prison for this tho. The fact that he's been found guilty is embarrassing enough as it is. He wanted fame and attention and now he's got it smh hope it was worth it
I want him locked up. If he came clean and said he lied, then sure. I'd be more forgiving, even though I'm sure admitting to lying wouldn't make matters better for him legally. What he did wasn't just "embarrassing" to him, but it was embarrassing to black people on a whole. I'd be good with 3 months behind bars and he needs a licensed, experienced therapist to sit with after.
I see what ur saying but i disagree. White people do stupid shit all the time and don't take it on as a burden for their race and im on that same shit. One dummy on drugs ain't embarrassing me at all. Not in this case, and 3 months in Jail ain't gonna make much difference for him at this point. He's done.

united nations

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

united nations

December 14, 2021, 04:51:25 PM #33 Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 04:51:52 PM by Lady of Lithuania
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 14, 2021, 04:18:33 PM
I don't want Jussie in prison for this tho. The fact that he's been found guilty is embarrassing enough as it is. He wanted fame and attention and now he's got it smh hope it was worth it
I want him locked up. If he came clean and said he lied, then sure. I'd be more forgiving, even though I'm sure admitting to lying wouldn't make matters better for him legally. What he did wasn't just "embarrassing" to him, but it was embarrassing to black people on a whole. I'd be good with 3 months behind bars and he needs a licensed, experienced therapist to sit with after.
I see what ur saying but i disagree. White people do stupid shit all the time and don't take it on as a burden for their race and im on that same shit. One dummy on drugs ain't embarrassing me at all. Not in this case, and 3 months in Jail ain't gonna make much difference for him at this point. He's done.
dwbwdw

there are plenty of gorls out here looking for viral moments all in the name of BLM...literally looking for trouble

"yall watch me randomly throw something at this cop....if he reacts to meh its cuz am BAH-LACK and he's racist !!! dassit!"

do i think it's tired and late? yes .

do i think they deserve to be thrown in jail? no.

their nonsense and antics don't take away from the fact that real mess happens everyday. only someone looking for a reason to dismiss the reality of police brutality and systemic racism would jump at an opportunity to use these instances as basis to conclude that it's all just a figment of the imagination.

let my king go. or we bout to turn dis bitch inside owt

CHOKE

December 14, 2021, 05:36:36 PM #34 Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 05:37:12 PM by Planet Choke
Princess gon have to pay for ha crime a bit

united nations

FRANCE

I can see that point too. And if he doesnt get locked up, I'm fine with that as well. The ONLY reason why I want him behind bars a bit is because he is still denying the hoax and is planning on appealing. He's gonna keep dragging this thing on for months to come and he needs a wake up call that it's over.

b7

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 14, 2021, 04:51:25 PM
dwbwdw

there are plenty of gorls out here looking for viral moments all in the name of BLM...literally looking for trouble

"yall watch me randomly throw something at this cop....if he reacts to meh its cuz am BAH-LACK and he's racist !!! dassit!"

do i think it's tired and late? yes .

do i think they deserve to be thrown in jail? no.

their nonsense and antics don't take away from the fact that real mess happens everyday. only someone looking for a reason to dismiss the reality of police brutality and systemic racism would jump at an opportunity to use these instances as basis to conclude that it's all just a figment of the imagination.

let my king go. or we bout to turn dis bitch inside owt

sxssssdsdsdsd !!!!  :kii:  ANYONE ignorant enough to use this BS to fit their BS, delusional narrative, was likely gonna do that anyway. If not with Jussie, then some other headline they can twist and latch on to. I'm sure Fox news is having the time of their damn lives right now

united nations

December 14, 2021, 06:39:57 PM #38 Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 06:54:23 PM by Lady of Lithuania
scscncsnscncncnsncs

lay down da law a bit king!