MONICA - “Friends” video snippet!

Started by Young, December 14, 2021, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

February 01, 2022, 06:34:11 PM #135 Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 07:32:01 PM by Sovereign.
"I don't just sing about window bussing" svsvdvdbdbdvdbdbdb :kii:

FRANCE

How is it the wedding song of 2022 if the album aint coming out in 2022?

Young

Quote from: FRANCE on February 01, 2022, 06:50:00 PM

Even if this were true; what does 1 song have to do with an entire album being released?

Ulysses

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on February 01, 2022, 06:58:06 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on February 01, 2022, 06:50:00 PM

Even if this were true; what does 1 song have to do with an entire album being released?

Well, the next single will be her 4th single. So one would expect the album to be released shortly after.

Ma Lo

rosone1

:dead: :dead:
Renea's reinvention has been thoroughly successful — so much so that it's started to confuse old collaborators. In her past life, she placed songs with Monica, known for classics like "Before You Walk Out of My Life" and "So Gone." The R&B veteran liked Muni Long's new track "Sneaky Link" and brought her down to Atlanta, excited to work with what she thought was a new act. It wasn't until the two took a break from the studio and made a trip to Waffle House that Monica realized that Long was, in fact, Renea, and that she'd cut her songs in the past.

Renea laughs at that one, but she's in a much stranger position with record labels

Young

Quote from: rosone1 on February 01, 2022, 07:57:18 PM
  :dead: :dead:
Renea's reinvention has been thoroughly successful — so much so that it's started to confuse old collaborators. In her past life, she placed songs with Monica, known for classics like "Before You Walk Out of My Life" and "So Gone." The R&B veteran liked Muni Long's new track "Sneaky Link" and brought her down to Atlanta, excited to work with what she thought was a new act. It wasn't until the two took a break from the studio and made a trip to Waffle House that Monica realized that Long was, in fact, Renea, and that she'd cut her songs in the past.

Renea laughs at that one, but she's in a much stranger position with record labels

Wow.  :dead: :dead:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Who want's to hear a wedding song from someone who can't keep a man? Doesn't this just seem like bad vibes for your wedding day? I couldn't do it...  :uhh:

:plzstop:

ophababes.

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on February 01, 2022, 09:35:44 PM
Who want's to hear a wedding song from someone who can't keep a man? Doesn't this just seem like bad vibes for your wedding day? I couldn't do it...  :uhh:

n

the best love songs come from gors with either fucked up relationships or no man at all

try agains bby

RAY7

Young

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 01, 2022, 09:39:47 PM

n

the best love songs come from gors with either fucked up relationships or no man at all

try agains bby

ssssss

Like gorl

Zankou.

n

So people who aren't married for 100 years can't make love songs? Rot in hell faggot

b7