I hope Biden isn't planning on running another term...

Started by Kalifornia., December 16, 2021, 12:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetterAngels

I'm laughing at people being upset that they have to pay back loans that they agreed to pay back.  This is dumb

united nations

December 16, 2021, 06:47:13 PM #32 Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 06:53:17 PM by Lady of Lithuania
Quote from: BetterAngels on December 16, 2021, 06:10:09 PM
I'm laughing at people being upset that they have to pay back loans that they agreed to pay back.  This is dumb
i see what ur getting at but a lot of people take out these loans for school when they're super young and may not have the knowledge about finances to truly understand how big of a burden it will be down the line. especially with the promise of a degree magically making their lives easier and more prosperous.

im sure many of them dont expect to end up working jobs that pay well under 50K after going to school in hopes of a job that would get them closer to 100.

it's understandable that some of them end up feeling GOT by the education system and these loan companies and would love to get some sort of relief wherever they can get it. wishful thinking. they may feel trapped.

so much to consider before just saying "u agreed tah pay so whats da problem!"
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

BetterAngels

December 17, 2021, 12:17:51 AM #33 Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 12:18:21 AM by BetterAngels
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 16, 2021, 06:47:13 PM
I'm laughing at people being upset that they have to pay back loans that they agreed to pay back.  This is dumb
i see what ur getting at but a lot of people take out these loans for school when they're super young and may not have the knowledge about finances to truly understand how big of a burden it will be down the line. especially with the promise of a degree magically making their lives easier and more prosperous.

im sure many of them dont expect to end up working jobs that pay well under 50K after going to school in hopes of a job that would get them closer to 100.

it's understandable that some of them end up feeling GOT by the education system and these loan companies and would love to get some sort of relief wherever they can get it. wishful thinking. they may feel trapped.

How is that Biden's fault?
:letsmessfag:

Young

Quote from: BetterAngels on December 17, 2021, 12:17:51 AM

I think it's moreso the fact that he said one thing during the campaigns while trying to get votes—and now we're seeing the complete opposite

It's the lies, for the people

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Young on December 17, 2021, 12:20:43 AM

I think it's moreso the fact that he said one thing during the campaigns while trying to get votes—and now we're seeing the complete opposite

hhjjhuvubbubu
Critical thinking escapes some people.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BetterAngels

December 17, 2021, 01:36:03 AM #37 Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 01:39:49 AM by BetterAngels

He hasn't lied though.  He has eliminated some student debt. He didn't say he would eliminate all student debt.

BrandonBranlee

He's prob gonna run. Get over it. You should have campaigned harder for someone else like Amy Klobuchar lady year. Him not running would almost guarantee the Republicans win also. 

united nations

December 17, 2021, 03:27:23 AM #39 Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 03:46:07 AM by Lady of Lithuania

u said u were laughing at people being upset about paying back student loans that they agreed to pay back.

basically simplifying something that's not very simple .

u didn't say u were questioning how it was Biden's fault.

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

'ology

Twitter is lashing him daily for this zzxcccxzzzzzzzz
The  Democrats are in a lot of trouble they haven't passed the main parts of Biden's campaign promises, the voting rights act hasn't been passed, the tax child tax credit is ending, but the student loan issue is the biggest. People in our age group are mad as hell so the Democrats will probably lose both chambers and the presidency. The republicans are gonna show them how to weld power in the worst ways possible the abortion and election at state levels are just the beginning.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Young

Quote from: BetterAngels on December 17, 2021, 01:36:03 AM

He hasn't lied though.  He has eliminated some student debt. He didn't say he would eliminate all student debt.

He said he had plans in motion and ready during his campaigns to eliminate 10k+ for every student

He definitely was blowing smoke up the people's asses

bby ddy

bby ddy

Aalonso.

SHIT