poor iggy. 2016 is starting off like 2015 for her

Started by SUPREME, January 21, 2016, 01:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

January 21, 2016, 01:15:53 PM #15 Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 01:16:43 PM by Baphomet.
im crying at her getting ALL that surg' for no reason.

New face, new year, new era... Azillion :letsmessfag:

yummy

AIDS!

SUPREME

n

don't feel bad for that bitch, she ain't the first bitch who can't get a release

feel bad for keri
feel bad for rih
feel bad for motherfcking inoj

Buy The Stars✨

i like her .. i appreciate her updating her fans instead of just dropping a song and then disappearing .. i wish more artists were more open like that

Vonc2002

Quote from: DFW>>>> on January 21, 2016, 01:27:50 PM
i like her .. i appreciate her updating her fans instead of just dropping a song and then disappearing .. i wish more artists were more open like that
what u saying nick
:hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

asdfghjkl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2016, 01:29:57 PM
what u saying nick

wai'  :plzstop:

Mel.

make a video for it yourself queen.
many people do it

i mean...i know she has the coin to do a lil cute something
if the label doesn't believe in it and you do. make ur own video

Mel.

SUPREME

I just realized she must have a terrible budget

They don't even let her have cheap promo videos, cause she hasn't released one since that Rita one right?

She had more freedom before fancy it seems

RekeRig

Yea there are much more shitty artists and people in general, that never get lashed to this extent. Poor girl

She's clearly sensitive as hell. but I'm sure "Zillion" was disgusting so they're saving her from herself

n

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG on January 21, 2016, 01:45:27 PM
Yea there are much more shitty artists and people in general, that never get lashed to this extent. Poor girl

She's clearly sensitive as hell. but I'm sure "Zillion" was disgusting so they're saving her from herself

n
fck u
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 21, 2016, 01:46:51 PM
Quote from: RIG on January 21, 2016, 01:45:27 PM

n
fck u
gghhhhhh

RekeRig

n

yea. Glad Brandy just had a billboard article and interview released yesterday morning keeping the buzz going while her sitcom is airing lol visible self