Your Top 5 Chris Brown songs???

Started by Young, January 02, 2022, 06:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

January 03, 2022, 10:47:46 AM #45 Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 11:55:59 AM by FRANCE
F

Folks listing Chris Brown's singles being his best mess is like folks saying Brandy's best songs are Have You Ever, I Wanna Be Down and The Boy Is Mine.

ophababes.

January 03, 2022, 11:00:56 AM #46 Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 11:37:54 AM by ophelia_b
Quote from: FRANCE on January 03, 2022, 10:47:46 AM
F

Folks listening Chris Brown's singles being his best mess is like folks saying Brandys best songs are Have You Ever, I Wanna Be Down and The Boy Is Mine.

:trannyjblige:

DopeSoul.

Back To Love
I Need This
Add Me In
Superhuman 
Famous Girl

Young

F

Folks listing Chris Brown's singles being his best mess is like folks saying Brandy's best songs are Have You Ever, I Wanna Be Down and The Boy Is Mine.

But Have You Ever and TBIM are among Bran's best

Don't let the hype of a song overshadow how GOOD it is

n

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on January 03, 2022, 11:56:55 AM
F

n

Neither of those 3 songs are Brandy's Top 5 best songs, but that's just me. The point I'm tryna make though is that for the average person when they are asked what their fave Brandy song is, the choose the singles cause they really dont know the album cuts like that. Chris Brown has some really GOOD album cuts.

dangerous

January 03, 2022, 12:03:44 PM #50 Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 12:04:32 PM by hesoghetto!
Well unless most people in here a bonafide Chris brown stans you're gonna see a lot of singles being listed

so it makes sense booba

the thread is "list YOUR top 5" not necessarily "dictate Chris browns top 5 songs of his career"

FRANCE

My personal faves. Had to do a Top 10.

Troubled Waters
Should've Kissed You
Party Hard
With You
Forever
So Cold
All Back
Fine China
Touch Me
Indigo

FRANCE

Quote from: hesoghetto! on January 03, 2022, 12:03:44 PM
Well unless most people in here a bonafide Chris brown stans you're gonna see a lot of singles being listed

so it makes sense booba

the thread is "list YOUR top 5" not necessarily "dictate Chris browns top 5 songs of his career"

That's kool too. And if I entered a Your Top 5 fave Mariah songs thread and I saw Heartbreaker, Emotions, Dreamlover, Obsessed and Touch My Body as most ppl's faves, I'd comment and say the same thing lol.

DopeSoul.

so it makes sense booba

:omf:

ophababes.

F

n

dangerous

Quote from: FRANCE on January 03, 2022, 12:13:53 PM

so it makes sense booba

That's kool too. And if I entered a Your Top 5 fave Mariah songs thread and I saw Heartbreaker, Emotions, Dreamlover, Obsessed and Touch My Body as most ppl's faves, I'd comment and say the same thing lol.
ok :unsure:

It's a lil fun thread to post some cute Chris brown chunes. I wouldn't think too hard about it

And if ur an actual Chris brown stan/big fan who knows his catalog front to back that's awesome

Harlem

The way I can't even do a top 5 b/c Chris been feeding us consistently since 2005
:stressed:

Young

Quote from: Harlem on January 03, 2022, 12:35:14 PM
The way I can't even do a top 5 b/c Chris been feeding us consistently since 2005
:stressed:

!!!

Need more of a top 10 Mess tbh

Cowgirl

F

n
:unsure:

Young

Quote from: Big Barbie on January 03, 2022, 01:16:08 PM
F

n
:unsure:
^o)