Nicole Scherzinger Announces the Official Cancellation of Pussycat Dolls Reunion

Started by Lazarus, January 08, 2022, 09:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

I mean, Nicole is shit and annoying as fuck, but if you changed any or even ALL of the other girls in the group with other females, most people wouldn't even notice. So I'm not mad at the ho for being a boss when it comes to the group.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Ulysses on January 08, 2022, 01:52:56 PM
I mean, Nicole is shit and annoying as fuck, but if you changed any or even ALL of the other girls in the group with other females, most people wouldn't even notice. So I'm not mad at the ho for being a boss when it comes to the group.

That isn't true. We noticed when Carmit was gone on the second mess. & Contrary to popular belief, Nicole was not the only thing that made PCD stand out  :dead:

Kaeli.

Ulysses

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 08, 2022, 01:56:51 PM

That isn't true. We noticed when Carmit was gone on the second mess. & Contrary to popular belief, Nicole was not the only thing that made PCD stand out  :dead:
Who is that?

Kaeli.

Quote from: Ulysses on January 08, 2022, 01:59:03 PM

Who is that?
Look at their 2 album covers and her absence is very obvious hon :udontlookok:

Ulysses

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 08, 2022, 02:21:17 PM

Who is that?
But exactly my point. MOST folks don't know the other hoes. I'm not about to play "I Spy" on their album covers to learn who the other members are

formation

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Kaeli.

Quote from: Ulysses on January 08, 2022, 02:27:16 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on January 08, 2022, 02:21:17 PM

Who is that?
But exactly my point. MOST folks don't know the other hoes. I'm not about to play "I Spy" on their album covers to learn who the other members are
MOST folks don't know Nicole either

So where exactly are we going with this :udontlookok:

formation

formation

GODcole is booked busy and blessed

Big TV shows, endorsements , movies

She has the luxury of being picky and demanding more . And exiting if those demands aren't met 🤷🏾