Keyshia Cole ecstatic over 23andMe results confirming she's mixed

Started by Cowboy Nine, January 08, 2022, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crunk aint dead

Ndnfnfnfnfnf

did she actually confirm that the light skinned black guy she found was her real dad? Like did they do a DNA test? 

crunk aint dead

January 08, 2022, 04:46:38 PM #17 Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 04:49:01 PM by b a h - l a c k 💁🏾
Cuz to be honest this mix of Spanish / Portugal and Native results is giving HISPANIC.

Very possible her father was a Hispanic male of Taino native ancestry . I'm almost certain .

black American people don't have heavy Spanish ancestry usually. We were not colonized/enslaved by the Spanish.

And the amounts match up almost perfectly to 50% .

im actually rooting for her to find out . She had questions but she was actually onto something.

But unfortunately if this is a matter of finding a whole fuckin parent she has her work cut out for her .

Hope she has someone around her knowledgeable enough to explain what these results mean and give solid feedback other than "oh wow very exotic!"

Kaeli.

Kalifornia.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 08, 2022, 04:50:31 PM
She's still a nigress. Like...
:omf:

At the end of the day.

Ppl like her send me. Do they think they "pass" or something?

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Kalifornia.

Quote from: DopeSoul. on January 08, 2022, 04:51:56 PM

At the end of the day.

I'm all for finding your roots, but her full on celebration of mixed ancestry is a kii.

It almost like, "See?! Told y'all!"

You're still a Bird from Oakland sis :dead:

crunk aint dead

January 08, 2022, 04:56:39 PM #24 Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 04:59:19 PM by b a h - l a c k 💁🏾
I woulda never guessed these results from keyshiA

yeah she has "chinky" eyes a bit but a lot of black people do. Also referred to as "beady" sometimes

Her father may honestly be Mexican though. They usually are half/half native and Spanish.

not Frankie gettin it in at the border

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 08, 2022, 04:56:26 PM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on January 08, 2022, 04:51:56 PM

At the end of the day.

I'm all for finding your roots, but her full on celebration of mixed ancestry is a kii.

It almost like, "See?! Told y'all!"

You're still a Bird from Oakland sis :dead:
!!

I think it's fun to discover your roots and background. I'm actually considering buying a test.

:trannyjblige:

If I happen to find I have some huge percentage of European or Indian or whatever im gonna be so unbothered :udontlookok:

I'm sorry gehhsns

the reiteration of "I'm mixed, tho.  :unsure: LOL! " like how keyshia was giving in this video is so...ghetto.

I really cringe.

FAMÈ

FAMÈ

Quote from: b a h - l a c k 💁🏾 on January 08, 2022, 04:46:38 PM
Cuz to be honest this mix of Spanish / Portugal and Native results is giving HISPANIC.

Very possible her father was a Hispanic male of Taino native ancestry . I'm almost certain .

black American people don't have heavy Spanish ancestry usually. We were not colonized/enslaved by the Spanish.

And the amounts match up almost perfectly to 50% .

im actually rooting for her to find out . She had questions but she was actually onto something.

But unfortunately if this is a matter of finding a whole fuckin parent she has her work cut out for her .

Hope she has someone around her knowledgeable enough to explain what these results mean and give solid feedback other than "oh wow very exotic!"
Frank' always said "Yo daddy was a Mexican"  :plzstop:

crunk aint dead

January 08, 2022, 05:13:00 PM #28 Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 05:14:35 PM by b a h - l a c k 💁🏾
It's nice to know who you are in your roots. Or find it out. And it's especially fun and amazing when you've been questioned a lot of times about who you are and you just happen to find out there is something extra in your lineage outside of the usual.

but at the end of the day.... It's important to always come back to and speak on and protect and honor blackness . Cuz that's who we are at the root of everything. Raised in black churches, black neighborhoods , by black pastors , black influences,  black culture .....

We are who we are cuz of blackness and the black community. KeyshiA can afford to take that test cuz of black coins that purchased her albums.

so it's definitely FUN to celebrate ALL of who you are.  And it's your RIGHT to do so. Long as you know where your loyalty lies ultimately, or at least realize why it should lie there.

Black first, everything else second. Including gay lol

DopeSoul.

Quote from: b a h - l a c k 💁🏾 on January 08, 2022, 05:13:00 PM
It's nice to know who you are in your roots. Or find it out. And it's especially fun and amazing when you've been questioned a lot of times about who you are and you just happen to find out there is something extra in your lineage outside of the usual.

but at the end of the day.... It's important to always come back to and speak on and protect and honor blackness . Cuz that's who we are at the root of everything. Raised in black churches, black neighborhoods , by black pastors , black influences,  black culture .....

We are who we are cuz of blackness and the black community. KeyshiA can afford to take that test cuz of black coins that purchased her albums.

so it's definitely FUN to celebrate ALL of who you are.  And it's your RIGHT to do so. Long as you know where your loyalty lies ultimately, or at least realize why it should lie there.

Black first, everything else second. Including gay lol