This is lowkey a MF VOCAL!!!!!!!

Started by Vonc2002, January 09, 2022, 02:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

January 09, 2022, 02:58:56 PM #15 Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 02:59:40 PM by Vonc2002
It's like even here. This isnt a song that requires a whole lot but just because of how she sings it, it's one of my favorite songs by her

It's that breathy, sultry thing that's so damn DRAMATIC
I see ya coming thru the DOOR
Tamar tries to give it but Toni just GIVES it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Toni kills me with the sultriness tho. I loved it on this gospel mess :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

i think hes JUSS the man for yooueweweeeewoooooohhhhh Ahhoooo ooh oooh YEA

:lopsided:

FRANCE

I always said Toni would kill on The Boy Is Mine too. Her spunk on He Wasnt Man Enough would've carried over very well on a track like that. 

Its the way she kinda elevated this song for me too

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on January 09, 2022, 03:20:58 PM
I always said Toni would kill on The Boy Is Mine too. Her spunk on He Wasnt Man Enough would've carried over very well on a track like that.

I hate she wasnt on this show longer

Cartierline

The way this song and TBIM were my absolute faves when I was a bby

:stressed:

Vonc2002

January 09, 2022, 03:34:54 PM #21 Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 03:35:20 PM by Vonc2002
Go to 2:55 here

I LOVE this part of Toni's voice.  That raspy, GRITTY part.
Sidenote, I used to love this lil show tom Joyner did. The music was in their headphones so we were legit getting a capella vocal and got to hear ALL of the singers voices

united nations

Quote from: FRANCE on January 09, 2022, 03:20:58 PM

I really wish she recorded this in full
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

And the harmonies/backgrounds on this song always sounded like baby Bran to me.
BRANDY

Nonchalantboi

If we gon worship Toni ear for vocals and ear placement this song right here is in my top 5 songs from her

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
The ad libs and harmonies on the bridge  :stressed:

🔥🔥🔥

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on January 09, 2022, 06:48:51 PM
If we gon worship Toni ear for vocals and ear placement this song right here is in my top 5 songs from her

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
The ad libs and harmonies on the bridge  :stressed:
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
This is one of my favorites too

Vonc2002

January 09, 2022, 06:54:42 PM #27 Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 06:56:11 PM by Vonc2002
Maybe WE could start  from the BegIIIiiiniiing
:omf:

united nations

united nations

and she looks absolutely fucking beautful in the video

yall gon get me fuckin started tonight